Page 28 of 129 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Win/Loss/Abandon Feedback

Basic Member
    I just had a game where someone fed (to simplify), and then said "well this game is over, and I can't play tomorrow anyway" and left.

This system needs work.

Basic Member
    ^ Got another flaw in tge system =p
    First , yes i left many times ( sometimes because i'm mad as shit , smetimes because i need to go ) so i saw some bugs in the system
    F.E. I could play a second game in a row after i left AND wasn't in low priority ( with 8 + leaves )

Basic Member
    ^ Got another flaw in tge system =p
    First , yes i left many times ( sometimes because i'm mad as shit , smetimes because i need to go ) so i saw some bugs in the system
    F.E. I could play a second game in a row after i left AND wasn't in low priority ( with 8 + leaves )

A few days ago a get disconnected from a game because the light go out for about 2 minute... Inmeadiately restart my computer, and reconnected to the game in about 7 minutes. Won the game, far from beign challenging (my score was something like 15-1), and it counts like a loss and abbandon. I know that the system works in this way... but it sucks. Maybe a Win/Abbandon or just loss will be ok imo

Basic Member
    I've played a lot of games until my pc crashed, and now i got an abandon game cause my pc turn off. I've back to the game 2 times and win with too many assists and still got the abandon. I don't think it is right.
    IK٤

Basic Member
    Abandon system is pretty ridiculous in the first place. I can understand having one at this point in beta, but it still isn't fair for some people.

Why should I be punished when my internet has an outage in 3 different states? Thanks to this, I am now in low priority for 24h. I've left 1 game by choice and the rest have been due to my internet being terrible and the company being too incompetent to fix the issue. I don't think I should be punished for this, but alas, Valve doesn't mind screwing over honest people.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnerp View Post
    Abandon system is pretty ridiculous in the first place. I can understand having one at this point in beta, but it still isn't fair for some people.

Why should I be punished when my internet has an outage in 3 different states? Thanks to this, I am now in low priority for 24h. I've left 1 game by choice and the rest have been due to my internet being terrible and the company being too incompetent to fix the issue. I don't think I should be punished for this, but alas, Valve doesn't mind screwing over honest people.
    Or you could just not queue for games when you know your internet is terrible. This has less to do with Valve than it does with you being irresponsible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roger. View Post
    Or you could just not queue for games when you know your internet is terrible. This has less to do with Valve than it does with you being irresponsible.
    +1. Anyone with shit internet just does not have a valid voice in the opinion, Valve cares about making sure people are not rage quitting. They don't give 2 flying fu*ks about your bamboo computer.

Basic Member
    Today i had a game where i afked at the end when it was pretty much 90% gg because i had to have dinner. The problem was that even though my team won, the game stalled and so i got an abandon. I know most of you would say that was my fault for afking and getting the abandon but im just suggesting that valve put in an option for a team to boot players or give them abandons after 5 mins just like dota 1.
    Last edited by Mr-Keroro; 04-08-2012 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandBreaker View Post
    +1. Anyone with shit internet just does not have a valid voice in the opinion, Valve cares about making sure people are not rage quitting. They don't give 2 flying fu*ks about your bamboo computer.
    So why should Valve give 2 flying fucks about how you had class to attend and decided to abandon a game, and yet still think you do not rightly deserve 13 days of low priority because your last punishment was 3? (not sure) of low priority? http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...t=grandbreaker

Oh the irony.