Page 31 of 129 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Win/Loss/Abandon Feedback

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wizard1st View Post
    I thing abandoned is good system but.. 5 mins is so short time to reconnect.
    when disconnect in game cant to reconnect immediately (when disconnect with vpn service, without vpn i'm not sure)

please, give a chance to player to reconnect from accident "random disconnect" after 5 mins but reconnect in game progress dont give abadoned point.
    Or this, if not in game when game finish give abandoned point.

PS. My account have 2 abandons point and i'm in the low priority pool because reconnect not work too.
    this guy's right, two friends of mine got abandon points cos of windows updates, you can't do anything but waiting infront of your updatescreen and even if they rejoin after 6 or 7 minutes they get their lose too (even if they won) kinda unfair imo...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neraz View Post
    this guy's right, two friends of mine got abandon points cos of windows updates, you can't do anything but waiting infront of your updatescreen and even if they rejoin after 6 or 7 minutes they get their lose too (even if they won) kinda unfair imo...
    No, it's unfair that 4 other players had to lose their match because your friends didn't turn off automatic restarts. This is exactly why the system exists. Have your friends learned their lesson and fiddled with windows update?

I think there's a bug with the current patch
    I was playing a game, someone from the enemy team disconnected. We were given the safe to leave message, but the other guy reconnected so we continued to play.
    We finished the game and won, but it counted as a loss for me.

It happened two times now, anyone care to give me feedback?
    Match ID:
    11089063 I was Sven here
    11246637 I am Zeus here

Also forgive me, I dont know if this is the right place to post.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neraz View Post
    You can go to your control panel, then click "Windows Update" then click "settings" and then change the settings so that it does not automatically update and install then reset, and that if it does it does so at a different time when your not playing.

Basic Member
    get lose point better than abandoned point
    why not count lose point in abandoned game?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wizard1st View Post
    get lose point better than abandoned point
    why not count lose point in abandoned game?
    Because then you will just keep abandoning and losing. Abandon points are meant to keep you FROM abandoning.

Basic Member
    Another thing I think needs to be done is to make the "early abandonment" message more visible.
    I've had a few games now where the opponents just refused to leave after a rage quit because they didn't believe us that they could without it counting as an abandoned game..
    They wouldn't believe us that they could check either. No idea how I get matched up with those ppl after way over 300 games, but that's besides the point

[Suggestion] How about putting in a more visible "safe to leave" message in the middle of your screen that keeps popping up every minute or so until you confirm in some way that you've read it? That would be a great help...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Methany878 View Post
    Another thing I think needs to be done is to make the "early abandonment" message more visible.
    I've had a few games now where the opponents just refused to leave after a rage quit because they didn't believe us that they could without it counting as an abandoned game..
    They wouldn't believe us that they could check either. No idea how I get matched up with those ppl after way over 300 games, but that's besides the point

[Suggestion] How about putting in a more visible "safe to leave" message in the middle of your screen that keeps popping up every minute or so until you confirm in some way that you've read it? That would be a great help...
    +1 to this. I can also scroll up in the normal chat window to re-read what team mates have said, but I cannot do this for the other chat window which lists who killed who, what kill-streak people are on, who bought the courier, and THAT THE GAME IS SAFE TO LEAVE.

Basic Member
    I had 2 system crashes and so 2 abandoned games last 3 days. So now i am in the leaver pool, but i want know now what happend if i got a system crash again will i be longer in the leaver pool als 1 day?
    I cant do nothing about the crashes, there come a bluescreen and pc restarted and its not fast enough to does it in right time.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NonToxic View Post
    No, it's unfair that 4 other players had to lose their match because your friends didn't turn off automatic restarts. This is exactly why the system exists. Have your friends learned their lesson and fiddled with windows update?
    but if they win anyway, shouldnt he win as well?

after crash most ppl will just think fuck it, i already have my loose and abandon why should i rejoin
    thus current abandon handling is just plain stupid, system should encourage to rejoin
    4.5 v 5 is still better than 4 v 5