Page 52 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Win/Loss/Abandon Feedback

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolleesel View Post
    because u fucking ruin the game as much as griefers do?
    Going to ignore your immature rudeness for a second. If that's the case, why aren't griefers equally punished? It's definitely easier to enforce disconnects, but disconnects isn't really as game ruining or malicious as other offenses. Personally, I have won more 4v5 games with disconnects than 5v5 with griefers.

Do the community a favor and leave out your rudeness. kthnx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eris View Post
    Going to ignore your immature rudeness for a second. If that's the case, why aren't griefers equally punished? It's definitely easier to enforce disconnects, but disconnects isn't really as game ruining or malicious as other offenses. Personally, I have won more 4v5 games with disconnects than 5v5 with griefers.

Do the community a favor and leave out your rudeness. kthnx
    i cannot when 6 year old kids think that they deserve 10 minutes reconnect time instead of ur team deserving the game ruiner to be banned

the usual game time is 20-50 minutes
    and u want 10 minutes time to come back ... sounds great to me

and griefers do get punished remember this is a beta and mb valve has not enough ppl to review reports ( or they dont report at all who knows ) sooner or later they will get banned

just like u discers get banned

i cannot when 6 year old kids think that they deserve 10 minutes reconnect time instead of ur team deserving the game ruiner to be banned

and griefers do get punished remember this is a beta and mb valve has not enough ppl to review reports ( or they dont report at all who knows ) sooner or later they will get banned

So next time you disconnect, wolleesel, you want Valve to ban you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Gizka View Post
    So next time you disconnect, wolleesel, you want Valve to ban you?
    No one gets banned for 1 game

And yes if i disc 1 out of 5 games valve can put me in low prio qq or whatever since i would deserve it

The current abandon system is unbelievably flawed. Whenever I lose connection, even if it is for 0.1 seconds, Steam shuts down, says "no connection" and freezes my Dota 2 for about 4-5 minutes. When I close the game with Task Manager I can't restart the games as Steam freezes. And when I get it to start the game and load into the game I already abandoned the game, because noone in my team cared to pause for even 1 minute.
    It's frustrating to know that I only got an abandond because people don't want to pause, especially when in 70% of the cases I would have won the game.

Basic Member
    Wins Losses and Abandons should be reset (or at least an option to reset it once) before Dota 2 goes live.

Basic Member

You seem 6 the way you type and think. Get over yourself.

Not all disconnects are quitters or deserve low priority. Most people can't reconnect in 5 min which is why it's so common for people to pause the game. That means the reconnect time is flawed, insufficient, and needs to be reworked.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eris View Post
    You seem 6 the way you type and think. Get over yourself.

Not all disconnects are quitters or deserve low priority. Most people can't reconnect in 5 min which is why it's so common for people to pause the game. That means the reconnect time is flawed, insufficient, and needs to be reworked.
    ye you are
    "most people"?
    sry that if i disc i can come back in 2 minutes max
    and i have never seen games where discers didnt come back in 5 minutes (even if u take every leaver as "discer who needs 20 minutes to come back")
    not sure who most ppl is

Basic Member
    I'm just wondering if it's possible to have in - game notifications in a check list style that would determine that a game would be recorded or not.
    Like:
    5 minutes has passed :
    1st tower destroyed:X
    Early Abandonment:X

or something like that because as many players can attest, the conditions for whether a game will be recorded can sometimes be inconsistent, with various events like a player disconnected then abandonned for some reason, then 2 of his teammates left, then the 1st player reconnected then the winning team urges the losing team to leave, then sometimes the game will end with a destroyed ancient or a team mass quits and sometimes games are recorded and sometimes not.

Basic Member
    My win record is different from this site http://stats.dota2.be/player/96191700

Why?