Page 53 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Win/Loss/Abandon Feedback

Basic Member
    +1 low priority is too long in dota 2

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FoXStyle View Post
    My win record is different from this site http://stats.dota2.be/player/96191700

Why?
    Because this site record games that were safe to leave and no stats recorded. e.g. when someone disconnected just after picking his hero.

Basic Member
    Hello, can I be taken out of the low matchmaking priority please? I was on the phone for a few minutes and came back to find that I "abandoned" the game, when I didn't, I carried on to actually win the game and I have a replay as proof. I'm just getting irritated having to play with idiots who have left every game I have tried to play since, plus I am losing out on battle points, very irritating indeed. Please fix it.

Thanks.

(I didn't know which section to put this in, a couple covered it, delete the appropriate post, thank you.)
    Last edited by Volume3; 07-08-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Basic Member
    Hello - recently played himself in DotA and during the match disconnect three players on the opposing team. After winning the game I looked at your profile and I have abandon instead of winning the match. I did not even get disconnected. I do not know why this happened. Can you do something about it? It was match nr 24866859 if it help
    Last edited by Klocek94; 07-09-2012 at 06:25 AM.

Basic Member
    i'm sick of leavers and my loss ratio growing cause of theese people. i want more cruelty with rules. and also can you add 1 more option for reporting afk/leaver? there are 4 options but they doesnt seem to fit. Thanks

My Razer Syanpse software updated itself and rebooted system while my team was doing good progressing, It took razer 2 reboots and within that time i was failed to login back in DOTA 2 as 5 minutes passed, now i am in 1 day low priority. You guys need to fix this not everyone rage quit, punish the people who leave game before starting or within 5 minutes of game starting, i stayed for 12 minutes my team was good and now i am in low pool priority. This is so ridiculous and discourage me from playing DOTA 2. It's my first time with DOTA game and i like to play it but this is something which is taking me off from DOTA 2.

If Valve / Dota creators can't put some difference checks on intentional leavers/ragequitters and a DISCONNECTION or System reboot, then i will probably don't touch this game & Obviously won't support by buying it when the BETA is done. I want to buy Keys from store but if i get punished for silly things then i better not waste my money. Do something and fix your game. Also 5 minutes reconnect waiting is too low. Should be at least 10 minutes.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom! View Post
    i'm sick of leavers and my loss ratio growing cause of theese people. i want more cruelty with rules. and also can you add 1 more option for reporting afk/leaver? there are 4 options but they doesnt seem to fit. Thanks
    adding reporting options like afk/ leavers is useless because they will be automatically detected and will have punishment of low priority.

Basic Member
    match id:25150968

for starter im nub at speaking english fluently so in advance for for my bad english
    im here to report mis beheviour of team8s in fight resulting in u guess it a lose fight
    first off is wind runner going mid raging about bot thats not intentionally feeding bot
    he talk nonstop blaming bot that he die in mid team is retarded and we fking a team of nub
    slardar follow up in his attitude min game...mid game team starts to show attitude prob
    blaming lich and moonfang being nub(wr and slardar) then later accusing me of being retarded
    using undying and is doing a good job early game cua of them chatting and blaming and all i die trice
    then later blame at me for being a pinoy(racist) if someone can read this kindly take action to this kind
    of player that not only spoil(cuz wr stops caring to play and slardar pointing finger all game) but get all the fun
    out playing dota2( unless LAN is implemented)

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FoXStyle View Post
    adding reporting options like afk/ leavers is useless because they will be automatically detected and will have punishment of low priority.
    I don't agree. Sometimes you know the guy rage quit and not just lost his connection.
    I really think valve should start using player input to solve almost every problem. The problem is that they prob don't know how to handle misuse...

Quote Originally Posted by ORLY View Post
    The problem is that they prob don't know how to handle misuse...
    Exactly and specially when games played by mostly under teens kids is big issue when they just report you without pausing or waiting for the person to reconnect. I know that report doesn't get any attention but still abuse of misuse is a lot in Valve games from CS to L4d2. People in those game just abuse the votekick function or voting function. They need to know and step up for changes cause the games are not just played by 20+ any more but from range of 10 to 60 year old people play any kind of game they like and it's mostly kids who abuse the reporting/voting functions. Rage quitting is pretty much understandable when one sees his team is going no where or there is no team work, they run out of patience to play with players who are new to game but act like total dick and try to bully the person who advise team how to deal with situations. But i wonder if Valve shudder to think on it. No company gives damn about Multiplayer these days, same case is with Valve.