Page 102 of 363 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3622

Thread: Commend/Report/Low Priority/Mute Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Nyaruto View Post
    I believe it because it is common knowledge, and if you happened to read the forums you would already know that.
    I know its common knowledge, but this common knowledge is in same category as was common knowledge that bible is 100% true, 1000 years ago.

What i would have liked from you was not such generic and defensive answer but logical explanation to these situations.
    Last edited by BJSV; 10-24-2012 at 11:09 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BJSV View Post
    I know its common knowledge, but this common knowledge is in same category as was common knowledge that bible is 100% true, 1000 years ago.

What i would have liked from you was not such generic and defensive answer but logical explanation to these situations.
    taking your past behaviour on this forum into account, your lpq is most likely justified.

regarding the claims of reports being validated or not: that is what valve employees stated and so far nobody has come up with any scenario that contradicts their statements.
    in fact your scenarios (taking a break because of unhealthy behaviour, getting in lpq after the first game after the break) pretty much proves that what they said is true.

just manner up, mate.
    Make sure to read the Forum Rules as well as the stickied Threads of the Forum Section you are posting in.

Contributions i'd like to highlight:
    My Suggestion: Coaching System
    My Sticky: Intended Changes List
    My Challenge: Completely Fixed Hero Challenge: Skywrath Mage

Quote Originally Posted by blash365 View Post
    taking your past behaviour on this forum into account, your lpq is most likely justified.

regarding the claims of reports being validated or not: that is what valve employees stated and so far nobody has come up with any scenario that contradicts their statements.
    in fact your scenarios (taking a break because of unhealthy behaviour, getting in lpq after the first game after the break) pretty much proves that what they said is true.

just manner up, mate.
    Me, not following the rules of forum that i dont respect(because you give very little reasons for someone to take you seriously), can hardly reflect on my behavior in game that I love and play for a long time.
    I admit and i never denied that I flame and rage alot and i never tried to justify it. But last 2 times i ended up in LPQ are just mystery as far as reasons go.
    What i gave you were examples that contradict their statement, your inability to see so doesnt surprise me as you did focus and did quote parts of my post that have nothing to do with issue at hand, and what I did to calm my nerves hardly proves anything valve, or anybody else, says or does.

As for "manner up" comment, you should read my post again, EDIT 2 and 3, and I will gladly "manner up", actually it will come naturally, once valve stops making unhealthy environment with their MM just to even up %.

I am also willing to take back everything i said if you provide me with reasons to my punishments, even the ones that i am not questioning, and give me the chances to defend and explain my actions.

P.S. I think that someone who has been frequent visitor of LPQ, can give better insight into how it works, than someone who never was. Theory and practice are different things.

Banned
    P.S. I think that someone who has been frequent visitor of LPQ, can give better insight into how it works, than someone who never was. Theory and practice are different things.
    You would know right? Don't complain about LPQ if you are a frequent visitor. You deserve it.

Basic Member
    I will gladly "manner up", actually it will come naturally, once valve stops making unhealthy environment with their MM just to even up %.
    So, you're telling us that your 'reason' for being a jackass in the game is that you don't like the way match-making system works. Can't you see that those are completely unrelated issues? Flaming people and leaving games doesn't punish Valve; it punishes the other players; and the other players have nothing to do with the design of the match-making system. And even if your arsehattery did somehow affect Valve, it still would be an inappropriate way to give your feedback.

Besides, the MM system doesn't try to even up the win %. There are heaps of players with well off 50% win rating. It would be easy for the system to match these players in such a way to drag that win-rate down; but that's not what it does. Also, you should understand that in a well functioning MM system there will always be a drift towards 50% win rate. That drift is not the goal of the MM system but it is a predictable and reasonable side effect.

Basic Member
    i need support valve guys.
    i got 9h low priority because some noobs played so bad that i can not even describe it. in this game id 53009352 following noobs reported me for game ruin:
    PA 0-2
    Lich 0-4
    kunkka 0-6 (mid)
    BH 1-5
    my score was 0-1 (furion)

they started to die like the worst noobs at lvl 2. I literally couldn't do any gang , any help at that level. Everytime i wanted to do a gang or help they engaged so bad , there are no words do describe it. You really should work at your low prio system. 4 noobs reporting me and i must suffer.

To both BJSV and marek - you got LPQ because you are dicks.

No, it is not based on number of reports. I have tested it, by playing lots of games and reading "Report Grim - mega noob!" or similar in chat for hundreds of times (not an exaggeration). I am assuming that at least the guy calling for reports reported me and sometimes its more than one doing that.

I have NEVER been in LPQ.

Basic Member
    I am in low priority for nothing. Please check it. There was a leaver guy and people all reported me for unpausing game who never returned the game.
    Please take care of this.. NOT FAIR.
    username: CruelDuck.λ2

@Nyaruto - You totally missed the point of that sentence. Reading and understanding what is written are different things. And its funny how you dont give any value to experience even though that plays huge part in this game. And yes I would know since i was there, while you can only talk in theory what is and what is not.

@karadoc - I like how you joined in middle of argument and gave us your opinion based on things take out of context. Yes I dont like the way MM works, but it is no excuse for what I did or do or will continue to do, but MM sure isnt helping to make this game stress free. For your "There are heaps of players with well off 50% win rating." argument, i will just say exceptions that prove the rule.

@good old grim - You tested it? So how many ppl did report you in which period of time and for what? I get into LPQ for flaming, and i really doubt that all reports against me are checked, they probably just put chat log through program to detect words that are "against the rules", and you get LPQ. But what i dont get is my last LPQ and LPQ in which i was yesterday. I would like to know, because flaming I didnt do "pls buy wards" even though accused to be flaming is actually not. So I would like to know in which way did I abuse my skills or based on what did someone get impression that i was intentionally feeding. I dont use voice chat so i guess i wasnt reported for that.
    My experience with the system is different than yours and since you have never been in LPQ you cant actually know more than me, all you can do is guess. Dont get me wrong what im doing is also guessing, but it seems more realistic than what mods are saying. No evidence or any proof of reports being checked doesnt prove that they are checking them, nor can I see how can it be.

Dont want to edit previous post since it has nothing to do with that.

Why are LPQ queues shorter than normal ones? Because you put everyone who is in LPQ to play only with others in who are in LPQ. And honestly I dont get this. Having to wait 2-10 mins more for normal queue is just stupid and for reasons I already mentioned, LPQ turned out to be punishment only in for of denying you items. Is that what this game is about? Items?

What i suggest is simply denying those items, but leaving them in normal queue for faster games.