Page 263 of 363 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3622

Thread: Commend/Report/Low Priority/Mute Feedback

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyrexianProcessor View Post
    First off, I am not a good dota player, I have about 3k party mmr, and undetermined solo mmr.

Secondly, I have never been banned. I have played since March-ish 2013 and somehow managed to survive without being banned. However, someone who I used to be quite good friends with will often go into games with the mindset of "welp, we have a non-english speaker, we probably lose" and has been low-prioritied because of that. I find this very disturbing, not to mention illogical, as his best friend is Russian, and he never has a problem with him. What this causes is foreign teammates who generally aren't bad at the game become instantly alienated, making them play worse and anger quicker. Something that a lot of players don't get is that everyone they're playing with is a human being, not some demon who's only goal in life is to make you miserable. They may accidentally cause this yes, but I think very rarely is someone trying to harm you. However, the ones that truly are should be allowed to do this, right? THAT is who the report system is for.

tl;dr: You're just as much the problem as others are. Don't get all hoity-toity and claim that you played one game without your party and one person reported you and now you're banned. It just didn't happen.
    you play with friends. thats the case. problems appear when you get some noobish but not yours friends ingame. they blame you, they report you (one time i got x4 report in captain mode for "wrong" pick. we won the game afterwards.), and well, all you can do now just pout?

report system is flawed, useless and destroying the game experience. for now, i'll start report everyone i dont like. it will bring more angry players on forums, and hopefully convince devs that "maybe its not-so-cool idea".
    Last edited by br1ght; 02-12-2014 at 01:55 PM.

I don't like the mute system

After going 15-5 with lina mid i got 168 hours muted...wp volvo fucking fair

Basic Member
    Got muted(for 168hrs) after an instainvoker pick into stomp hard - http://dotabuff.com/matches/524427524 remove ty

Are you going to think about some sort of restriction for players to keep them out of ranked matches longer? Because the punishment of not allowing low priority players to play ranked games doesn't seem like it does enough.
    I will mercilessly add to my ignore list anyone that makes an incredibly annoying signature.

Basic Member
    just lost a game due to unability to communicate with other players. devs, why you keep an obsolete punishment system which basically gives power to trolls and destroys game experience for many players?

Banned
    Why are muted people allowed in ranked mm?

I am NOT saying muted players are bad or anything like that, BUT they should not be allowed to play in ranked matches.

Communication is really important tool, you can communicate through other channels like quick messages and yet that wouldn't be enough, also muted players are muted for a reason.
    I've played a lot of ranked matches and every time I met muted player... it was just horrible experience.

Same goes for myself, I recently got muted and playing ranked MM was extremely painful.

Please don't allow muted players to participate in ranked matchmaking.

Basic Member
    please dont allow players to get muted, it sucks.
    whoever introduced this system deserves everything bad that happened in his live. and i sincerely hope there is much more to come.

Basic Member
    What can you do if you forgot to report someone and closed the post-game popup? Game ID:529315061 The other four people bought shadow amulets and stood there, invis for the rest of the game. I kept trying and just died over and over again, then they said OMG CM FEEDER etc. There needs to be a way for people to report if they forget.

Basic Member
    Why do I still get queued with people that I manually mute and report? Honestly how hard is it to implement a blacklist system. And why the hell is this mute system still in the game? Does any Valve employee actually play the game?