Page 312 of 362 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3619

Thread: Commend/Report/Low Priority/Mute Feedback

  1. #3111
    Basic Member Concede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by nicereportsystemdevs View Post
    suggestion: ~5k+ players cant be reported, instead you can just mute them if you don't like playing with them and they won't be placed in your team (maximum of 20 bans)

    reason: games at 5k~6k often have the same people playing it so you will find the same people often, while games in 1k-4k have way too many people so even if you ban them you probabbly wont find them again anwyays
    that makes zero sense.

  2. #3112
    Quote Originally Posted by Komanche View Post
    What the hell is this?! It's already bad that first offenders through reports or abandon for whtever legitimate or unduly reason are in a high-risk bracket and it's already much worse that there isn't a reset to lpq games so waiting any amount of time will still net you 16 games and keep you in high risk bracket permanently until you guys make a global lpq reset which are far and few between. For god sake you only need to be reported in 2 separate matches to be thrown in lpq by any high-risk bracket player with whatever childish reason they have against you and you'll be playing all random for 16 games again that are now in an average of 30 minutes because players, for some god-awful reason want to play all random legit in lpq.

    There's is absolutely no call for making things even worse than how things already are. You've practically doomed every lpq player into a shit storm they can't escape from and the only hope they have is to make a new account and start all over.

    PLEASE RELEASE DETAILS ON HOW YOUR REPORTS AND LOW PRIORITY SYSTEM WORKS, BECAUSE RIGHT NOW IT IS VERY FLAWED AND YOU ARE MAKING THINGS A NIGHTMARE FOR ANYONE WHO GETS CAUGHT IN THIS SPIRAL.
    This, please, fix this system asap. I was unjustifiably muted after a very hardcore stomp game (I know because the mute became in effect after the game, and the opposing team cried "report"). I get muted, fine. Won't stop me from playing. Boy was I wrong, I get sent into LPQ for chatwheeling "GGWP" at the end of the game. Apparently some kid got mad by my succesfull turnaround gameplay and reported me.

    This system you have in place is fucking shit and it's abused constantly (remember 2013 and every single pro player / streamer was permamuted?). Who cares if the ragekids get the punishments they deserve when innocent players like me have to suffer for absolutely no reason as well? I'm quitting dota, cya again when you fix your shit.

    EDIT: Inb4 garbage tier players laughing at how I "deserve" my mute and LPQ for maintaining 80% winrate for a week, go dive in a trashcan for all I care. I don't want to be a part of your shit community if you punish individual skill and improvement.
    Last edited by brokensystemisbroken; 02-13-2015 at 09:53 AM.

  3. #3113
    Basic Member Concede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    294
    ^
    your problem is you think the system should work differently for players with different MMR. It undermines all the points you are trying to make. The fact that you can't see that is bizarre.

    The system is bad. This last patch made it worse. Stop trying to act like 5k mmr games should have a different set of rules. It is extremely immature on your part.

  4. #3114
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    179
    Sub 10 minute AR games already so LPQ time is back down to less than 2 hours.
    Still a newbie.
    After winning my last match I decided to throw my ball into the crowd like you see the pro's doing on TV
    Apparently this behavior isn't acceptable in tenpin bowling.

  5. #3115
    I think the new punishment system is a step in the rigth direction. Brfore you could just play an easy game agaisnt bots thst lasted 15 minutes or an ardm match that lasted 5. It was so easy to get out of lp that it barely seemed like a punishment. Now youre forced to play only all random with other people, which theoriticly means that the games shpuld be longer.
    But people are just feeding and ending the games in 7 minutes:
    ID: 1234807317 took only 6:44
    ID: 1234846978 took only 7:43
    So the punishment, in my opinion, got worst. Before, at least you had people qeueing for different game modes, but now everyone is forced to queue in all random, making it really fast to find a game. So its not even like its gonna take a while to find a game.
    I like the idea but i think it needs a rework. Maybe aome time treshold like the bots game had, like 25 minutes or something.

  6. #3116
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11
    Valve needs to:

    1. Give visibility as to what warrants LP, which imo should be things like intentional feeding or ability abuse and not COMMUNICATION ABUSE. Communication abuse should result in a mute at most.

    2. Don't give people random reports cause it's really easy to abuse the current system. People report each other for the sake of disagreement or not liking one another and it makes no sense to have the system the way it is atm.

    3. If the crime deserves punishment, then I'm fine with AR. But the current automated system doesn't even check through if people actually deserve to be put into LP or they're just randomly thrown in because players randomly throw reports at them. Don't force people to waste hours of their time playing LP AR where there's absolutely nothing to gain when the system doesn't even ensure that the people have committed the reported crimes to begin with. We all have lives and got better things to do than wasting our time playing unwarranted LP games.

  7. #3117
    Basic Member Concede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by NickTheChair View Post
    I think the new punishment system is a step in the rigth direction. Brfore you could just play an easy game agaisnt bots thst lasted 15 minutes or an ardm match that lasted 5. It was so easy to get out of lp that it barely seemed like a punishment. Now youre forced to play only all random with other people, which theoriticly means that the games shpuld be longer.
    But people are just feeding and ending the games in 7 minutes:
    ID: 1234807317 took only 6:44
    ID: 1234846978 took only 7:43
    So the punishment, in my opinion, got worst. Before, at least you had people qeueing for different game modes, but now everyone is forced to queue in all random, making it really fast to find a game. So its not even like its gonna take a while to find a game.
    I like the idea but i think it needs a rework. Maybe aome time treshold like the bots game had, like 25 minutes or something.
    how is it a step in the right direction to be stuck with players that want to feed? When i go to LPQ, I don't want to feed and I refuse to do it. Last time I got reported by several players for NOT feeding, and got more lpq games.

  8. #3118
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Concede View Post
    how is it a step in the right direction to be stuck with players that want to feed? When i go to LPQ, I don't want to feed and I refuse to do it. Last time I got reported by several players for NOT feeding, and got more lpq games.
    Actually, in the 6:44 game, 2 players on the 'feeder' team actually tried to play most of it normally, they went top, pushed the towers etc. Probably got reported for doing it too. Didn't bother even looking at the other one.

    @NickTheChair - nice copy & paste of the game info from my post on the Valve forums........
    Still a newbie.
    After winning my last match I decided to throw my ball into the crowd like you see the pro's doing on TV
    Apparently this behavior isn't acceptable in tenpin bowling.

  9. #3119
    Basic Member Kotboris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    69
    people go and feed enemy to end game fast in EVERY LOW PRIORITY MATCH

    THANKS YOU VERY MUCH VALVE !!!



    next time please make:

    1. to get low priority or mute you need only one report
    2. all mutes are last from 1 to 6 months
    3. captains mode is the only game mode available in low priority
    4. for 1 report you will get 20 low priority games, 200 max
    Last edited by Kotboris; 02-14-2015 at 08:03 AM.

  10. #3120
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotboris View Post
    1. to get low priority or mute you need only one report
    2. all mutes are last from 1 to 6 months
    3. captains mode is the only game mode available in low priority
    4. for 1 report you will get 20 low priority games, 200 max
    █░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█ ░ █▀█
    █░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀▄ ░█▀▀█
    ▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░ ▀░▀░░▀
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀
    ░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█
    ░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░░░░████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
    ░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
    ██████▄▄█░░░░░███▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Volvo, ░░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Add This░░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓█░░░ Please!!!!░█
    ▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •