Page 353 of 363 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 3622

Thread: Commend/Report/Low Priority/Mute Feedback

They said you can't get multiple reports from the same game. Lie.

I got LPQ after losing a game with my team being 4 man premade. Guess what, they all reported me. => I get LPQ.

Very fair system. GJ Volvo
    This is how Dota2 games should look like! Game 1_Game 2_Game 3_Game 4_Game 5_Game 6

Basic Member

Mods please read this

Mods i have a question for you (i don't want it to be buried and ignored in the feedback thread).

Ok so i have proof i was unfairly given low priority. I played my last low priority game, follow by 7 games of solo ranked. After those 7 games i became banned after not breaking a single rule. Here's a picture of the games showing the last low priority match followed by the 7 solo ranked games, along with the match ID's to prove i did nothing wrong.

• Don't abandon (didn't happen)
    • Don't abuse communication (didn't happen, was chat banned the entire time)
    • Don't intentionally abuse abilities (didn't happen)
    • Don't intentionally feed (didn't happen)

http://imgur.com/ECCry6a

Match ID:
    2426894218 - win
    2426744455 - loss
    2426588646 - win
    2426451144 - win
    2426331046 - win
    2426018266 - win
    2425865547 - loss
    2425759633 - last low priority game

This exact scenario happens to me constantly, and i wan't it to end. Please tell me why i was banned despite clearly not breaking any rules.
    Last edited by dedgaem; 06-12-2016 at 09:14 AM.

Basic Member
    Valve tell me, why did you ignore 353 pages of complaints plus tons of others that got closed by the mods?

You're system is 100% automated and you're constantly banning people for FALSE REPORTS. What kind of fucking moron thought it's a good idea to make automated punishment system based on reports? I'm so tired of you're shit valve. You lied about reports in one game not stacking, you lied about the change to needing to win low priority games with reduced amount of games LIE IT WAS 5 AND ITS STILL 5, you decided to chat ban people in a team game even though THERE IS A MUTE BUTTON.

You lazy/cheap scumbags need to hire real people to check reports so people stop getting false bans and real game ruiners actually get punished, or REMOVE THE DAMM REPORT SYSTEM. Maybe reddit will kiss your ass but i wont. I and everyone else here can see you just cheaped out. You guys thought you could just release a shitty automated system and be done with, well we know why you did it! Because you cant be fucked to spend time on a fair system or actually hire people with your 100's of millions of dollars this game makes you. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR SCREWING AND LYING TO YOUR PLAYERS!
    Last edited by dedgaem; 06-12-2016 at 09:39 AM.

Banned
    Get falsely put into low prio for winning my team a ranked game they wanted to lose, 15 games later, 1 win, every single game I had 4 intentional feeders as "teammates" one of them i've had 4 in a row now, only win, despite my teammates all feeding, one of them non stop fed me intentionally so I was able to solo win

Prison is teaching trash nothing, it's just letting them troll even harder, esp since Valve is even more sub human than the trolls and LETS them do that shit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dedgaem View Post
    Mods i have a question for you (i don't want it to be buried and ignored in the feedback thread).

Ok so i have proof i was unfairly given low priority. I played my last low priority game, follow by 7 games of solo ranked. After those 7 games i became banned after not breaking a single rule. Here's a picture of the games showing the last low priority match followed by the 7 solo ranked games, along with the match ID's to prove i did nothing wrong.

• Don't abandon (didn't happen)
    • Don't abuse communication (didn't happen, was chat banned the entire time)
    • Don't intentionally abuse abilities (didn't happen)
    • Don't intentionally feed (didn't happen)

http://imgur.com/ECCry6a

Match ID:
    2426894218 - win
    2426744455 - loss
    2426588646 - win
    2426451144 - win
    2426331046 - win
    2426018266 - win
    2425865547 - loss
    2425759633 - last low priority game

This exact scenario happens to me constantly, and i wan't it to end. Please tell me why i was banned despite clearly not breaking any rules.
    I literally get false reported into low prio 1-2 a week, spend 50 games on average earining my way out, just to get false reported right back

I don't intentionally feed, never have
    I don't talk (muted literally non stop from false reports)
    I don't abuse abilities

Then why do I get false reported you ask? 99% of the time b/c I am muted, or b/c I win RANKED games my ENTIRE "team" was trying to throw. Literally, I get reported for solo winning ranked games 1v9, 4 stack of feeders on my team reports me for not losing, enemy team all report me for not losing.......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dedgaem View Post
    Valve tell me, why did you ignore 353 pages of complaints plus tons of others that got closed by the mods?

You're system is 100% automated and you're constantly banning people for FALSE REPORTS. What kind of fucking moron thought it's a good idea to make automated punishment system based on reports? I'm so tired of you're shit valve. You lied about reports in one game not stacking, you lied about the change to needing to win low priority games with reduced amount of games LIE IT WAS 5 AND ITS STILL 5, you decided to chat ban people in a team game even though THERE IS A MUTE BUTTON.

You lazy/cheap scumbags need to hire real people to check reports so people stop getting false bans and real game ruiners actually get punished, or REMOVE THE DAMM REPORT SYSTEM. Maybe reddit will kiss your ass but i wont. I and everyone else here can see you just cheaped out. You guys thought you could just release a shitty automated system and be done with, well we know why you did it! Because you cant be fucked to spend time on a fair system or actually hire people with your 100's of millions of dollars this game makes you. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR SCREWING AND LYING TO YOUR PLAYERS!
    The devs dont' care b/c they don't come on these forums. The mods have NO AFFILIATION with Valve, so no on related to dota reads any of this. They only visit reddit.dota

Also they only fix things the top ,00000000000001% of pros ask them to

tldr

want Valve to fix something, blow a pro

Banned
    18 gmaes in a row of 3-4 non stop intentional feeders, 5 times in a row the same person, who I reported every single game. Fucking retards Valve letting sub humans keep real players perma locked in prison after getting fasely put there. Wp! hundreds of millions of $ and you let sub human toxic trolls ruin your game....

Im quite frustrated, 2nd time in a week i end up in low priority cuz i get tilting people on my team who decide that the game is lost and who start to feed on purpose. Obviously ill ask to report them so in revenge they report me. Now that happens every 3rd game and i get 1 report every 3rd game which apparently is enough to end up in lp

Quote Originally Posted by vladn View Post
    They said you can't get multiple reports from the same game. Lie.

I got LPQ after losing a game with my team being 4 man premade. Guess what, they all reported me. => I get LPQ.

Very fair system. GJ Volvo
    Now I reached 13 reports due to my low skill play while in LPQ. I play as usual, but I get reported for being bad at this game.

Nice way to "teach" me to improve.

So, I expect another LPQ ban with another 5 SD games... ty again Volvo!
    This is how Dota2 games should look like! Game 1_Game 2_Game 3_Game 4_Game 5_Game 6

Bom dia aos SR'Sº ADM,
    Quero deixar minha infinita raiva ao sistema de recomenda / Relatório / Ban / Mute, pois moro em um estado Brasileiro que a energia elétrica é oscila muito e com isso de vez em quando meu pc desliga por estes motivos, porém sempre volto a jogar pois da tempo de reconectar de novo, estou a 3 semanas querendo sair da low e não consigo por estes motivo de ban logo quando eu caio, quero que revejam estes pois eu sou um dos milhares que estão sendo prejudicados com isso. Meu ID: 24602091. Vejam que as partidas que caio eu consigo acaba-lás porém já tomei ban. Estou extremamente insatisfeito!