Page 362 of 362 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 3620

Thread: Commend/Report/Low Priority/Mute Feedback

Unhappy

I received false reports (have Match IDs and proof) in Dota 2 by 3 different premades in 3 different games, leading to low priority. I find this extremely unfair and the fact that they're abusing the report system is ridiculous. I shouldn't have to play LP because Techies is report bait, especially not for communication abuse, ability abuse, or intentional feeding. None of those are accurate.
    If I'm somehow incorrect and did violate one of those, please correct me so I can improve my behavior. I try to keep a positive mental attitude in all games, and this is really disheartening to see.

Match ID 4349982736 - tried my best bottom lane, was up 2 kills in the first minute 30 seconds. Top lane lost pretty hard so I tried to rotate in under 10 mins, but by then they were too far ahead. Top lane premade calls for report on me, enemy team said the premade was stupid for reporting me during postgame chat.

Match ID 4334667612 - Got really far ahead but ended up losing, was reported by the enemy team trioqueue for communication abuse, feeding, and ability abuse. I can only guess because Techies is frustrating to play against, especially when I was 12/12 with a lot of denies? They were insulting us in capslock in another language while they were losing (and again when winning).

Match ID 4328758852 - Another premade, tried my best but the bottom lane combination didn't really work out, especially since Juggernaut counters techies. I wasn't negative, feeding, or misusing abilities to kill allies. I ended up with a fair amount of kills as well.

Angry

When will the game stop placing you in low priority for having a few bad games?

Its the same for years now, every time a team loses someone gets reported
    Reporting is basically a way to vent rage if someone dislike a play you've made in particular an item youve made or if you have a bad score you're sure to get a report or two. 3-4 of these games and its LP for you

Yes I pulled some bad scores. No, not feeding on purpose, not even a single death. Avoiding arguing as much as possible.
    So, I go from having less than 3 reports and several commends to LP in 9 games (5 lost) because at the end of each loss soneone was angry thet don't care if I don't say anything they just report out if rage/spite
    Thought to give new patch a chance and am greeted by the same old **** guess what, I dont plan to play LP, especially when its just to make some **** feel better about losing a game (NOT who the **** cares) way to make your loyal players upset
    Ill post here too just in case this thread actually gets read
    Last edited by DeLJaDe; 02-05-2019 at 09:32 AM.

It's a problem having a limited amount of reports in case of racism. For example, I just played a match (id 4430929589) where one of my team mates started saying "Heil Hitler" in all chat, and I'd like to report him for racism, but I have used my allotted reports, so I cannot do anything about it.

Every bit of racism should be reported, and potentially you could encounter it in every game. That's why I think that racism should be it's own category in reports, without any limit on how many reports you can make to that category.
    My right flank has been turned, my left flank has disintegrated and my rearguard is in chaos. Situation excellent. I shall attack.

Thumbs up

I wasn't sure if this thread was covering low priority issues so much as the report feature but my post about it has become about the report system as well so am just going to copy it here before it is deleted or something. The title of the post said "bug" because I was sure you would not intentionally allow a bunch of sore losers in the sore loser pit to do a nasty sore loser action against a team they couldn't beat, but hey,

-----

The other low priority team can deny me a win by abandoning a landslide game after fifteen minutes and a load of kills.

It wasn't even recorded in my match history but I had 1-0-4 and others on the team had more kills so it was definitely long past the scoring stage.

When the match ended I wrote, "its not counted?" and the others were familiar with it, so it is currently a feature.

If you losing hard in low priority abandon and know, you are still trolling! WooHoo!

-----

Why start with 5? It's not only extremely punishing, but extremely trusting, way beyond any requirement.

The priority system is automatic. You can start with one or a hundred, or one up to a hundred, and not even have to hire a software engineer.

Five wins goes on for days. I'm an adult. I haven't crossed the line here. I was DCed.

-----

People get so obsessed with how to blame they end up blaming themselves, and when there is a murder popularised on TV, these crazy people from the pubic show up to the police station claiming to be guilty of it.

The police not only have to suspect those who report others for crime, but even those who blame themselves.

You all know that. You all know you can't trust the public with a blame game that has no effective review.

-----

At least, why don't you put buttons into the report feature for the reports you don't want to hear but you know people will not let go.

When I report you then for being DCed I press the "report for abandoning" button.

When I report someone for not carrying my team I press the "not able to play Dota" button. (or something, you are the wizards, do a wizardry like that)

And the same for the reports you know are happening but I don't and do not match your buttons on the report feature. Try.

That's facing reality.
    Last edited by sureis; 04-22-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Basic Member
    Sigh, so I've been having internet trouble recently. Because of that I abandoned a game last week. Then 24 games later the internet crapped out again. Because that was 2 abandons within 25 games, I got put into low prio for 1 victory. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the fact that low prio has both players with abandons and those sent there for toxicity. I lost four games in a row in LP and all four times there was an insane amount of toxicity. Match ID 4721373015 was the worst, with Dire side constantly spamming insults, flame, and pauses throughout the entire match. Worst part is you can't even report someone after an LP match has ended, meaning LP players are free to flame, troll, and behave worse than ever. This really isn't helping and I'm not enjoying this kind of Dota.

Suggestion: allow people in LP to be reported.
    Also give us the option to submit a match for review. A bot or programme can then check the all-chat and confirm whether the reported players are still being toxic.
    They are then given stricter punishments if found guilty.

Edit: make that five losses in a row. And wow, we had another toxic arsehole on the opposing team spamming insults and shit.
    Last edited by O.M.E.G.A; 05-04-2019 at 10:10 PM.

Basic Member

Question Ban.

Hi, i quit dota 12 months ago. 2 days ago i wanted to give it another shot play some games i bought the compendium 2019 aswell. Since i am collector of items any items actually i got like 7 000+ items 5 000 of them are for dota 2. 2 days ago i start play the game and because i have old computer i had some issues during the loading screen of every match which causes me when i click the ready check button the loading of the picking phase of all the heroes that u can choose from not to load and as this hapends the game crushed during the launching of the screen after i ready checked the start match button. I reinstalled windows and lower my graphics after this hapends almost every 2 of 5 matches during the loading screen and the problem disapear even if the loading is still very long atleast it didng crash now. Today i played few games i even muted all chat now i dont read the toxic words of other players in order not to get triggered and i also dont type anything since i removed the option from the game to chat. I never feed/troll or abandone my games since i once more start to play this game 2 days ago. And now my last game i went top lane offlane with my hero after the game finished and my team won the game the guy from top lane said he will > report me cause i took his lane < i asked him where to go with my hero in the post chat after the game finished i cant go mid lane i cant go bot lane cause its already taken i can go only top lane with you since in dota lanes are always 1 guy mid lane 2 top and 2 bot and from time to time some1 goes woods so its 5v5 games and lanes are 2/1/2.
    I played after that one more game we won also. And when it finished i received ban from matchmaking until Saturday so i cant play dota at all. I quit dota 2 12 months ago just for that reason and also because i was scammed for 200 euro worth of items and dota support and steam support didnt help me return them.
    Now my Conduct Summary shows that for the last 25 games i have 0 abandones of games 10 commends for good player from players and only 3 reports 2 of witch i got from the games i played 12 months ago.
    I paid to play and i do want to play in calm environment thats why i mute my chat i dont want to get insults from others and i am not typing too and i still got banned. Nice!
    I want to ask now are you guys gonna remove that ban so i can play some dota since i invested in this game so much time and money from my life that i feel stuped really. Can you swap the saturday ban which i dont deserve since some kiddo choosed to report me just because i took *his lane* which is not even mid lane and we also won that game why are u doing this to me ?
    If u cant remove it can u atleast swap the ban with some number of low priority games so i can actually play some dota thats all i want ...
    If u cant i guess this is not game for me anymore and i probably will went back to play lol. wow and hots since atleast there i am not ban hammered for days just because and after some kids decide hat i * took his lane* when actually i carry him the entire game cause he left the lane lvl 1 and went in the wodos to farm he was sand king i was tiny. So he didnt even play to win and just trolled the entire game not leaving woods.

and this is the particular match ID: 4756437223

Basic Member
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198807887133/

match ID in question - 4892543228

I don't understand how I get put into low priority and muted when, while not perfect, I am nowhere near as toxic as this guy, and never ruin games, unlike him on a regular basis. He has been in a few of my games on various accounts, and I have had enough of it. The fact that he has created more than one account, calibrated them numerous times, and reattached unique phone numbers to his accounts to get into ranked should show that he is clearly trying to avoid any and all punishment, which in and of itself should be a violation of the Steam TOS, no? Look at his wordmap nonetheless. Feeding the courier in games, trying to get the team to falsely report me when I am NOT griefing and making an attempt to win. It doesn't make sense that people that clearly abuse the system go relatively unpunished, while I get reported and negatively punished just because he wants to abuse the rather lax system valve has in place.

https://www.opendota.com/players/847621405/wordcloud

look at his youtube channel, too, plenty of proof of him intentionally ruining and griefing games. Come on, Valve. This is inexcusable.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6M...jKdeBR02e8Zj3g

https://imgur.com/a/ZfyDW91
    Last edited by wubs; 07-08-2019 at 06:15 PM.

The reporting system and conduct summary is broken.
    that's it.

It tolerates players to be toxic while other players to get abused.
    Even the good players becomes toxic due to conduct summary.
    Nobody wants to play a bad draft. or a 6v4 scenario.
    and Valve just lets them fall together with those who were affected.

The conduct summary breeds injustice over those afflicted due to ganging up.
    Valve has to realize every person has a limit.
    Democratic reporting won't properly judge people.
    The responsibility falls both on player and devs.
    but it falls more on the devs knowing that the system is flawed and never acted upon

I stick to it due to my 16 years DotA experience and bond.
    Some may still persist simply because they don't have any other choice.
    until this matter was never acted upon.

This system ruins people's moods.

DotA 2 may never die. but it will still be a game that will ruin your day.
    DotA 2 is a great game made by the community.
    It's just sad that the matchmaking system is flawed.

I doubt all of high ranking players were really good.
    Some were just hindered by this system.

Ranked roles is supposed to be the solution, but limited only to DotA plus.

Another month of inactivity due to unjust low prio

Basic Member

Angry bloodseeker support got reported

i was calibrating my rank as hard support and i choose bloodseeker we totally outplayed the enemy and after 2 matches i got placed in low priority
    here's my 2 match id 5038458008 5038409365 . I choose bloodseeker as support role

Basic Member

Thumbs up sheet raport systein

Bad reporting as it has always been from the start, giving any would-be "player" (first define what a good player would be and able to judge carefully why punish another player) is and always will be dumb, the same as to give a bazooka to a random child on the street ..

Match ID: 5114533757
    https://i.ibb.co/RjNV9Jk/20191116002504-1.jpg
    New account to pass the time in turbo games, and I get a mysterious blank report (not commend / avoid / report). Tell me now, who reported me, why and how.. and I tell you an old problem we have on South American servers
    Last edited by Kie; Yesterday at 08:46 PM.