Thread: How to make game safe to leave?

Banned

How to make game safe to leave?

Hello.
    Guys, tell me please how can I make any game safe to leave?
    Everyone is crushing games when I win. Valve do not ban for this so I want to not to lose games too. How can I do this?
    I also tired of playing with acc buyers - I've been muting them all - but I can't check it before game started (while loading) and dodge muted ones. I'd like to dodge them all but there is finding match ban time - so I can't dodge them all. So crshing games and making it safe to leave will help me not to play with acc buyers.
    Help me. Thank you.

Banned
    Hi. I have 8000games played. I know how to act in different game situations. I know about picks. I know how to play heroes. I perfectly play couple of heroes.
    This is my teammates
    9GS9yr2.png
    MUSlDrl.png
    One account buyer. Another with boosted account.
    This is the final stats. (I am roam riki)
    jVnzYkO.png
    Another team everyone has thousands of hours played. FAIRPLAY
    PLEASE TEL ME HOW TO CRASH GAMES I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE PLEASE.
    Last edited by SpectralDemon; 06-11-2016 at 10:54 AM.

Banned

Hello.
    Everyone is crushing games when I win. Valve do not ban for this so I want to not to lose games too. How can I do this?
    I also tired of playing with acc buyers - I've been muting them all - but I can't check it before game started (while loading) and dodge muted ones. I'd like to dodge them all but there is finding match ban time - so I can't dodge them all. So crshing games and making it safe to leave will help me not to play with acc buyers.
    Help me. Thank you.

I have 8000games played. I know how to act in different game situations. I know about picks. I know how to play heroes. I perfectly play couple of heroes.
    This is my teammates
    Click image for larger version. Name: 9GS9yr2.png Views: 4 Size: 1.01 MB ID: 41247
    Click image for larger version. Name: MUSlDrl.png Views: 4 Size: 1.13 MB ID: 41248
    Click image for larger version. Name: jVnzYkO.png Views: 3 Size: 1.38 MB ID: 41249

Banned

Hello.
    Help me. Thank you.

I have 8000games played. I know how to act in different game situations. I know about picks. I know how to play heroes. I perfectly play couple of heroes.
    This is my teammates

Banned

Why enemies are able to pause?

Why enemies are able to pause with "unpausable delay" when someone's in your team is disconnected?
    Situation: 4 accbuyers in my team pick 4 carries and goes 4mid. THANK GOD 1 of them is disconnected. We 4 don't want him to go back and start new game. But enemies see i'm only sup and 4 acc buyers go 4 mid - they understand it is easy win for them and they pause till disconnected one come back and game won't be safe to leave.

Reporting System

So when is valve going to fix this trash reporting system ? when any 3 russians can report you in a game after they've been feeding the whole game , and you get either muted or go to low prio ?

when is there gonna be forums for such things ? Just like in Dota 1 .... I don't think it will cost valve a penny to do that !

This is getting so annoying , to the point where the game is unplayabe anymore !!

I beg you fix this broken rotten system already ..