Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: do i have to turn every game back on my own?

Banned

do i have to turn every game back on my own?

Why me why me why me? 3 of 4 games i meet people who constantly feed bots early and except certain heroes, i can not turn the game back after such a shame. Even though i am telling them not to go alone, they keep attacking 5 bots as a single hero and let them have armor, healing and much protection.
    then they start blaming me for not to carry them. How the hell i can rape the bots after such feeding? Many times i meet people with all zero commends
    at all. Whats this system working for?

i turned a game back with PA but could not do it with huskar at last game. Fucking razor and annoying idiot ck with lich spamming his ult and you know after all
    the BKB even do not work. So how?

Basic Member
    Dotabuff or no one cares

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sickness84 View Post
    Why me why me why me? 3 of 4 games i meet people who constantly feed bots early and except certain heroes, i can not turn the game back after such a shame. Even though i am telling them not to go alone, they keep attacking 5 bots as a single hero and let them have armor, healing and much protection.
    then they start blaming me for not to carry them. How the hell i can rape the bots after such feeding? Many times i meet people with all zero commends
    at all. Whats this system working for?

i turned a game back with PA but could not do it with huskar at last game. Fucking razor and annoying idiot ck with lich spamming his ult and you know after all
    the BKB even do not work. So how?
    Sounds like a common matchmaking player vs player match, no wonder they call it "practice with bots" you're actually practicing for what you're about to face in the real matchmaking, ahahaha

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Infer View Post
    Sounds like a common matchmaking player vs player match, no wonder they call it "practice with bots" you're actually practicing for what you're about to face in the real matchmaking, ahahaha
    Oh he's talking about bots.. I didnt actually read it.
    Well OP: bot games aint important, no need to be upset. Just play and practice on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by sickness84 View Post
    Many times i meet people with all zero commends at all.
    This is why I stopped playing dota2. Valves matchmaking is so fucked up. Why did I spend so many hours in this game, I cant even explain afterwards. So many times Ive asked people to "commend me pls" and "buy courier for commends". Is it too much to ask for team mates that have around the same amount of commends as me? But no, matchmaker gives you 0 leadership scums, who clearly are way beyond my skill level..

The problem is that many people think they are pros and blame the others while they suck too.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uzztdrd2 View Post
    This is why I stopped playing dota2. Valves matchmaking is so fucked up. Why did I spend so many hours in this game, I cant even explain afterwards. So many times Ive asked people to "commend me pls" and "buy courier for commends". Is it too much to ask for team mates that have around the same amount of commends as me? But no, matchmaker gives you 0 leadership scums, who clearly are way beyond my skill level..
    Every match of mine is like this. I always ask for commends so I can finally play good matches, but the people in my team are so bad, they have no clue what they do. How does MM expect me to become better if no one commends me? How shall i get better team matches?? MM is fucked

thread moved to bots
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    thread moved to bots
    I dont think this is a problem with bots...

Quote Originally Posted by frankles View Post
    I dont think this is a problem with bots...

his post history tells me, that he plays coop-bot games only.
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.