Thread: lost glow from skywrath-mage set (vigilance of the manticore)

Basic Member

lost glow from skywrath-mage set (vigilance of the manticore)

hey last event in dota i got this set from a treasure, and yes i did use a stone thing to unluck the mystik on the glow (did it on nyx assasan also and he works fine) hes set is called "cursed zealot"

the set is called "vigilance of the manticore" and the glow is on the wings... any chance i can get this glow back ?

btw not sure this is the right place for this post but it is a store bug somehow right?

Basic Member
    so there's really no support here? or they just ignore players who use money on the game.....

Basic Member
    still waithing for help

Basic Member
    COME ON WHERES THE BLODY SUPPORT!

Basic Member
    Could you explain what happend?

Did the item lose the infusion? Does it not show up ingame?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DataPack View Post
    Could you explain what happend?

Did the item lose the infusion? Does it not show up ingame?
    the glow is gone (it keep telling me that i need a new infusion to make it open) "like its still locked"
    tho i did open it since i love sky alot and play him well... anoyed it just turned off into a locked item -.-

Mine seems to be still fine, so if you're sure that something bugged out with your account better contact steam support. They have all the tools to check it and help you out.
    Read this if you want to know why so many games is very one sided: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post436467

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantToHelpAsMuchAsIcan View Post
    Mine seems to be still fine, so if you're sure that something bugged out with your account better contact steam support. They have all the tools to check it and help you out.
    you do know when you say you need support for dota you get trowed into this site right i tryed manny times to follow your thoughts yet i end up here all the time. gues im just not getthing my glow back