Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Suggestions and Hero Balance List

Do you guys even read these threads?

Necrophos is broken as hell. Look at his win rate - NEARLY 60%!! Why did you buff him so much? Here's why I say: Either make it to where he's only good for supporting or get rid of him. I'm sick of that bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by eric1992 View Post
    Do you guys even read these threads?

Necrophos is broken as hell. Look at his win rate - NEARLY 60%!! Why did you buff him so much? Here's why I say: Either make it to where he's only good for supporting or get rid of him. I'm sick of that bastard!
    yes we mods do read this thread and add threads to the OPīs lists

So if there arent any threads worth adding ....
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

M'kay, can you give me a link to the list?

Still kinda wish Necrophos would get the scepter upgrade removed and have no more heartstopper aura killing people (just draining their health).

Basic Member
    eric1992, if you didn't notice, this thread is called COMMON suggestions blah blah blah, means you can't just post here your own retarded wishes. You must have a ground for it to become COMMON, do you get it?

I thought this was to discuss hero balance... well forget it then.

Basic Member
    I don't know the purpose of this thread since gameplay designers like IceFrog and others at Valve do not read this is at all. Valve lacks community feedback and communication so much, everything they do is one-sided. Void was buffed to make him viable in competitive play, but he is stomping pub games now. He needs a significant nerf, he is not even countered, I'm not joking. Hard carry with bash, pseudo-blink, AoE disable and magical damage evasion - do you even get what did you create, IceFrog?

Basic Member
    Also - his base stats are enormous, you cant even harass him during lane stage because of this, high turn rate, high base strength, pseudo blink to escape. On my skill bracket of very high he is carrying winrate of 54%, this is way too big for a hard carry. http://dotamax.com/hero/rate/?skill=vh

Basic Member
    This "high base strength hero" almost always feeds my squishy Venomancer in lane.

Same problem with Death Prophet. She kills towers in SECONDS with her ultimate. I find that completely ridiculous, and I have NO fucking idea why IceFrog is too stupid to realize what he's done.

Idea: After entering a Captain's draft or Captain's mode game, allow the captains from both teams to -roll for the map side: Radiant or Dire. Who rolls higher will have to choose the Map side.
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    And if this isn't enough: The winner of the roll can choose map side OR First pick.

Exactly as it's done in Football(Soccer) with the coin flip.
    This is how Dota2 games should look like! Game 1_Game 2_Game 3_Game 4_Game 5_Game 6