Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Common Suggestions and Hero Balance List

Suggestion for All Pick:
    If you haven't pick a hero when the timer reaches 0, the game auto randoms and you get no extra gold, just like Random draft

Basic Member
    Please bring Captains Draft back. At the time it got removed, the reason was that not enough people were searching for Captains Draft and this led to longer queues and a lot of unbalanced games. But I think nowadays a lot of people would like to play it again, especially when they are sick and tired of patch heroes like Doom or Leshrac in the last big patch.

It's the perfect combination of All pick and Captains Mode. It brings a lot of variety to the games and makes it more interesting. There could be like a trial period - something like 2 weeks. Just to see how many people really search for it and if it could be implemented permanently again.

Basic Member
    OP last edited 06-23-2014...
    Dead forum.
    Anyway I want alternate walking animations when the hero is invisible. Like some heroes have different animations when they are affected by haste, then why not invis rune?

Basic Member

Hello everyone! I have a few suggestions how to improve the Dota2. You should add a new function before searching the game we can choice our role in the game. Let say I can choice my role as a carry or mid lane. So every game will be mid/carry/support/jungle or roaming. If someone select Hard line and he want to go Mid line he can't get exp around 10min on mid line. Honestly I'm really tired my every single game my teammates fighting because of mid line. Sometimes in our team 5 carry and nobody wants to a support. You should add this function will be a great.

Mid line: SF, QOP, Puck, Invoker ect.
    Safe line: Sven, AM, PL, PA, Medusa ect.
    Hard line: Batrider, Darkseer, Broodmother ect.
    Support: Dazzle, Disruptor, Lion, Rubick ect.
    Jungler: Enigma, N.Prophet, Enchantress, Naix, Lycan, Wraith King ect.
    Roaming: Bounty hunter, Pudge ect.

Dota 2.jpg
    Last edited by Joe Sayonara; 02-07-2016 at 01:53 AM.

Basic Member
    fix pudge flesh heap game id 2745684321 ,like wtf??? 8000 hp ,you try to kill him
    fix phantom assassin ridiculous crit most heroes have 1500-1800 hp ,but pa mange to get 1900 crit ,wtf???one hit kill gg
    fix slark essence shift 120 sec ,sometimes he will get 60-70 agility ,no item in the game give this
    fix blood seeker speed 700-800 ,wtf this is real
    heart of taraque shoudn't stack with itself,and not heal when the hero takes damage form any source ,over power ,you can easely destroy a tower and no damege done to you,