Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Common Suggestions and Hero Balance List

Basic Member
    So about those new "epic levels". Devs, any chance in a future to customize them? Like maybe new two equip slots on a hero - one to each of brunches. Of best way - let player script them directly - and then equip those twecked/changed "epic levels" in the game, so heroes would be more customize. Values on current "epic levels" is a dull +x to some stat, or - change bool from 0 to 1, anyway. And since for the most part the values is determined by "balance formulas", - there should be not to small risks to "overpower" charterers by those custom "epic levels" tweaks. For example those +X% to XP is just waaay to situation, how about to let players to change it trought custom "epic level" load-out to something else, like +100 mana, or something. Just "balance" those changes by automatics "balance checker". Because as i said above the standard values is determined by "balance formulas" to begin with, so even a simple script may check custom values on custom "epic levels" to determinate do they are "balanced". Well one way or another, but a customization of "epic levels" would be nice.

Basic Member
    i hope you consider some or all of this since i like passive abilities since it makes the game less harder for slow players like me http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=278100

Basic Member
    I believe that having only one MMR that works for both party and solo queue would be more efficient, due to, for example, I want to play with a friend Party Ranked, but the issue is that his party MMR is 4200, and mine is only 2000, while my solo mmr is 3500, and his is 4300, so the 2000 MMR cap would not apply here and we could play without a problem. Making the MMR system comparable to the CS:GO one, that unites both Solo MMR and Party MMR.

Nerf alchemist (ultimate(cd, or regen), stats, or 3 skill)

Nerf tinker
    1(this hero insta hex any hero until die, and cant do anything vs it, add to ultimate 1 second rearm, for enemy can press any key 1x)
    2(marche of machines 3 skill, cant go highgrownd) 1 hero deff all team. (for example make this: if enemy going hg, than marche of machines deal 50 percent dmg on highgrownd)

Nerf techies (tallent respown time 60s) - its too much for it. Dota going pick all heorres who have this tallents. (respown time)

Nerf magnus (ultimate radius, or add more second to colldown)

I think this heroes have more impact in dota than all, and they can win game solo.

And make an aghanim sceptre can use like moonshard for all heroes. Nobody not buy aghanim scepter for some heroes coz its useles have it in inventory.
    Last edited by BEST_; 04-05-2017 at 10:55 AM.

Nerf meppo's dmg into buildings, or remove boot of travels for every meppo. I mean only 1 (real) meppo can use boot of travels, other meppos cant.
    Slow down his snowball somehow.

Tinker. Meppo unbalanced.
    Last edited by BEST_; 04-30-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Basic Member
    Item Suggestion: Ring of Sacrifice- Ring of Protection+Quelling Blade. Passive:Same as Ring of Protection and Quelling blade + Denied creeps give half(changeable for balance) their intended gold and disables gold gain from enemy creeps for 15 seconds. Provides half bonus Quelling blade damage on friendly creeps. Active: Same as Quelling Blade (Makes another use of Dota2's unique denying mechanics, and allows supports that have to stay in lane to protect a farming carry a means to make gold while they are boxing out the offlane. Numbers or concept in general might be too over powered though. It is possible to add recipe cost or remove the bonus deny damage)
    Coach UI Suggestion. Bring back the old coach mode that basically had real time player perspective. And you could make like little yellow blips on the screen that the person could see and be like "Click here then here". The old dota2 coaching was way better before the reborn overhaul.

Some patches ago ancients was nerfed, coz tinker there buy very fast travels, in my game, jungle tinker buy travels on 6-7 minute, its faster than on line. Its always same timing when tinker go jungle for radiant.
    Suggestion what need nerf:
    1- Radius marche of machines on 1 - 2 -3 levels. (like nerf alchemist from previous patch 1 skill)
    2- Add 1 extra second for tinker ult rearm. For give to enemy heroes chanse press any key 1x. (because tinker use dager, hex, until enemy hero die, and dosent metter, its str hero or agi.)

Basic Member
    ill gladly see the wukong command soldier got its bash again from basher or abyssal ,
    removing bash effect from wukong command its like discrimination where the effect of bash is erased and other effect
    like slow from eye of skadi , minus armor from desolator remain the same.
    i dont mind the new wukong command grant armor instead of attack power , its make him more tanky in early game.
    he probably get some vanguard and upgrade it to abyssal later on.
    i dont want that abyssal is Useless in wukong hands .bash wukong would make him valuable to team.

hope you guys (DEV) read , and do something about this.
    thankyou

Basic Member
    I got a few hero to feedback with.
    1) I think Sven need a bit nerf on the God Strength either its damage bonus (80%/120%/160% to 75%/110%/150%) or its Strength gain (12/24/36 to 10/20/30)

2) Choas Knight skill 3 (Chaos Strike) is Overpower Right now. Have you guys think he can hit so hard that he can lifesteal to full HP, example if he Crit 1000 HP damage he can lifesteal 650 HP.

3) Orge Magi Armor is too High at start please NERF IT. 8 Armor is too MUCH make it to 6 Armor, if he need more Armor please increase his AGI Gain instead.

Basic Member
    I have a suggestion about Bane and Fiend's Grip. The hero hit by Fiend's Grip receives a reverse linkens blocking ally spells and items(not consumables) meanwhile the Fiend's Grip are channeling. For each level put in Fiend's Grip it will block 1 more skill/item (blocks 1 on lvl 1, blocks 2 on lvl 2 etc).

The the reason for this is that Bane is supposed to be the strongest disabler in the game with 3 out of 4 spells being disables.
    -Enfeeble being more or less just a linkens remover(yes people buy alot of linkens vs Bane)
    -Nightmare being removed by summons, illusions, and in lower rating games teammates that doesnt know how the skill work
    -Fiend's Grip is supposed to be one of the most powerful channeled disables in the game but if we for exemple compare it with Flaming Lasso that have lower cooldown, lower manacost, not completely blocked by lotus and is not a channeling spell still is harder to break with spells. Spells like Aphotic Shield, Astral Imprisonment, Disruption etc. will all break Fiend's Grip but not Flaming Lasso.

This change would make Fiend's Grip one of the strongest disables in the game like it's supposed to be. Removing some of it's easiest counters(or at least making it harder) and moving the focus more on to disable Bane(the way you try to counter a enigma throwing a black hole) and making bkb a more viable option for Bane.

Bane being the only support hero not banned or picked at TI 7 we will probably see some buffs/changes in some way soon.
    Thanks.