Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Suggestions and Hero Balance List

Can you add "Option to enable Range Display"?

Basic Member
    Please have an option that someone can actually pay to review their ban, like a premium pay service in game that will review your ban status. I'm a victim of a random chat ban abuse and I'm willing to pay for a third party team to review my past games if I deserve a 168 hour chat ban.

Basic Member
    Please review how the mute system works, if you see the threads in misc there has been a lot of abuse in using the mute ban system. A player will just basically mute ban you because they dont like you. The mute ban system works if its intended to be used properly, if a player communicates disrespectfully to others.

But as of now, the mute ban system is being abused and NO ONE is moderating it, its being used as a tool to ban anyone that you just simply dont like, without even uttering a single word.

Please fix this MAJOR flaw in the reporting system valve.

And yes I'm still willing to pay for a premium service to have my ban reviewed if I really deserve it or not, I'll gladly give you my money just to make this system fair for me as a player and $ for your dev efforts.
    Last edited by daryldeal; 06-24-2013 at 10:43 PM.

Brewmaster's Primal Split spirits with Aghanims on level 2 and 3 don't have names.
    "npc_dota_brewmaster_earth_5" and "npc_dota_brewmaster_earth_6" instead of "Earth", and so on.

Basic Member
    The biggest problem with the report system is that it only considers real world time. People that play a lot more are more likely to be punished because they are in more games per day and will accrue reports faster. The punishment is also harder on people that play more. People that don't play as much might not even notice that they got muted, whereas people who play more will just play on a smurf account until their punishment is over, which just gives people a valid reason to smurf. It would be a lot better if punishment was carried out by number of games, that way you eventually have to suffer your punishment if you ever want to play on your account again, and will be more fair for everyone.

CPU: Core i5 6400 @ 3.3GHz
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX960 2GB
    RAM: 8GB DDR4 @ 1333MHz
    MB: ASUS H110M-K
    AV: n/a

Basic Member
    I been thinking in a funny idea...
    In tournaments, we always see almost the same picks and we spectators wants to see blood, here go my idea, how about in the captains mode the first pick of two teams are random.
    If this come true, we'll see more variations e will force the teams to adapt to new strategies.

Basic Member
    Common suggestion: fix the retarded matchmaking.

That is all.

Basic Member
    - level up the pennant when they "see" the champion team

Basic Member
    Improving the "Low priority Pool - auto placing / auto punishment"

If players attempt to rejoin the game back 3 times, in the 5 mins (which can be verified by steam dota 2 servers), then they should NOT be auto-placed into the low priority pool.

This is only my 2nd day of playing dota 2 and I already have been put into the pool for 2 days... and I most definitely have NOT been abusing or kill stealing... and this is definitely putting me off playing Dota2.