Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Suggestions and Hero Balance List

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    Can you add "Option to enable Range Display"?
    http://forum.thedeadlyleague.com/pag...tep-up-you-r15

Basic Member
    what i want to see in the dota 2 future is 1v1 matchmaking (like redbull tournament or fistfull of tango). hahaha. i think it is very cool. maybe valve can make like ranking/ladder. just suggest

"dota_range_display xxx" and "dota_disable_range_finder 0" are two different things. A common complaint about both is that they are only accessible to those who know how to enable them. If it were an option then everyone could use it equally as easily.

Banned
    -Once i head for create lobby to establish my own with bots, would you let me choose ally bots as i wish from ALL HEROES AVAILABLE? (it sounds impossible cos i am supposed to only have the available bots, though, you can do that VALVE!

-Add new bots ASAP (sick of abusive viper,sniper and luna bots)

-Fix the black screen bug which emerges except the compendium mode (in "play" section)

-Let the bots focus on their ALL ENEMIES regardless of what level or strength they have

-Favorable matchmaking

-Fix jakiro and bane spell animation bug

-

Basic Member
    Can you add an option that will disable double tap on items or just on blink dagger... Have lost many team fights because of that.

Have a type of ping/identifier to signal to team to retreat <-- this has been implemented, might want to change OP

My dota2 had always that problem ''Unable to establish connection to the server'' from almost mount ago. How to fix this? This happening almost matchmaking 7 of 10. I want to play

Basic Member
    Please add an auto random function in ALL PICK mode when the timer reaches 60 seconds, this will prevent hard counters and last pickers in AP. HON is already implementing this feature and it really makes the game more enjoyable as a result.