Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Common Suggestions and Hero Balance List

Suggestions to Ability Draft mode:
    -increase ability pool in 1.5-2.5 times
    -increase ability pick time to ~15 sec, because someone can pick ability you wanted right before you and 5 sec isn't enough to make choice
    Or just make random ability mod, so i don't need to waste 2 mins picking skills and getting almost random skills in result.

Basic Member
    Suggestion on Meepo: his minions can carry consumables except bottle because the main meepo can target on minions. As meepo can double at early lv i think this is a big buff already

Basic Member
    Hero Ability Changes

1) Snipers abilities should be changed his range should be fixed at 600 and his range ability and first ability should be changed so that he is picked more in the game as his ultimate and headshot are one of the most patent and deadly abilities on him. His shrapnel should be replaced with some other ability may be a stun and his range spell by some passive ability.

2) Medusa split shot should be such that it only reduces the damage per arrow by only 5 to 10%.

I would like you to rework Omni a bit. More active casting, lower durations but higher castrange and faster casttime. That way omni become way more active in play and teamfights and even tho the duration are reduced alot he still becomes slightly better to the active player with more spells and maybe a bit less cooldown. Repel should to me more resemble linkens but maybe its not castable on yourself anymore.

Suggestion for Huskar-

Include a mana requirement for burning spears, like with Silencer's Glaives of Wisdom and Viper's Poison Attack.
    Not sure if that's been suggested yet.

Basic Member
    No.

Suggestion that may already been posted: Can we have a reset button to stats? like start from 0 instead of creating a dummy account? It will make valve database a lot more cleaner. When you hit reset, the games that you played are gone, you will still have the history but everything else is on 0. Starting from scratch.
    "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
    "I don't play the odds, I play the man."
    "Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men, just want to watch the world burn."
    "Luck is the last dying wish of those who wanna believe that winning can happen by accident."

Suggestion: Buff Treant Protector........ why apply 2 nerfs to a single skill, adding more cooldown AND increasing the mana cost of living armor kills the early game of the Treant....

Please, remove the 50 mana cost or balance it to 20/25/30/35 i dont know.... 50 mana for such a nerfed skill with that HUGE cooldown.... makes Treant only a pick for people who like him.....

Suggestion: Nerf Ursa

Ursa should be able to be destroyed by one player, not a whole team. I'm not sure why he's so powerful but do something about him.

Also a nerf should be done on Drow Ranger, as in REWORK the entire ultimate.

Basic Member
    Enigma:
    Decrease Scepter Black Hole cooldown to 160/160/160. Compared to similar AoE ultimate disables Black Hole's cooldown is too high. Scepter cooldown buff would be fair because it wouldn't dramatically affect Enigma. You need to build it first.