Thread: Make certain Dota 2 skins marketable and tradable

Basic Member

Post Make certain Dota 2 skins marketable and tradable

Hi

I think it is unfair that some Dota 2 skins are impossible to acquire. There is a few skins I really want, but they are skins that were only granted during special events. Now I understand that you want to make skins unique, but if people are busy and unable to play that event due to some circumstances I think it is unfair that the skins should be unobtainable for the people. For instance I really want the Desolate Conquest from legion commander and the Lion Hell Spar Anathema, but I was busy with exams during those times so couldn't get the items. A lot of people don't want those items and they have them and I am sure that they would like to sell the items. So you have people who are sitting with the skin who don;t want them and then you have people who really want the skin, but don't have them.

So in both cases I think it is really unfair to the people who want to buy and sell specific skins.

So I suggest to make them either marketable or tradable or both.

Basic Member
    you were busy with exams for 3 months and couldn't get to a computer one time to pay the $100 to get hell spar anathema?... that's kind of on you. these are special items for people who were present during the event, they will never be tradable or marketable, and to make them so would be going against their word.