Thread: AI MUST KILL TOWER!!!

AI MUST KILL TOWER!!!

I've played a couple of AI games today and I noticed that the AI will constantly attempt to facetank the tower (usually when there is more than one of them) and take it down, be it 5% health or full health, until they are low health and then run off.

I'm glad they realize the importance of pushing, but you don't need to take it to the face..WAIT FOR CREEPS NUB BOTS!!

This is true even if the said tower is being defended by several heroes, they will ignore the enemy heroes in front of the tower and just try to kill the tower.
    Roam in your own zone or get kidnapped and clapped in your dome.

haha I've seen this as well

Valve Developer
    Should be better in the next update.

I've had bots push my 2nd tower while my team was taking down their top rax (the mid lane was also inside their base). I don't really mind it, but it's extremely stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by darkRogue View Post
    I've had bots push my 2nd tower while my team was taking down their top rax (the mid lane was also inside their base). I don't really mind it, but it's extremely stupid.
    Actually, if the bots knew they wouldn't win the teamfight and instead pushed a lane instead of defending the base I would be impressed.