Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rampage feels... bored?

Rampage feels... bored?

I know it has been always like this, but this always bugs me.
    When you get the rampage, i would expect the announcer to go batshit crazy but he just says it normally, unlike the other streaks.

It goes like:

Double kill!
    TRIPLE KILL!
    ULTRA KILL!
    Raaampage.

What if it had something like the "HUMILITATION" line? or the "HAAAAT TRICK" one

Basic Member
    Ever heard of something called subtlelty. Its a solemn sounding 'rampage', kinda like, " tsk tsk" or a giant ... Your horrible, leave. I feel it has lots of impact. Find more important things to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by purpL View Post
    Ever heard of something called subtlelty. Its a solemn sounding 'rampage', kinda like, " tsk tsk" or a giant ... Your horrible, leave. I feel it has lots of impact. Find more important things to complain about.
    I'm not complaining? Read where i said that i know it has been always like this.

It's just something i thought.

Basic Member
    I think, the Sound shouldnt be changed in DotA 2! This Sounds were used in DotA 1 and everbody loved them

Basic Member
    The sounds from dota1 are great and should be kept in, but the audio quality is very low compared to all the other sounds in the game already.

Banned
    they are just the same old sounds that are in every game didn't they originate from quake or unreal tournament in the first place?
    would have been sloppy to use the old sounds imo; with all the excellent audio work that is in the game currently

What if it had something like the "HUMILITATION" line? or the "HAAAAT TRICK" one
    Oh no... please just... no. So horrible, both lines.
    specs for bugreports:
    i5-4200U
    AMD Radeon HD 8750M
    win 7

Basic Member
    well, IMO, I agree with OP, besides, HoN's announcer (the original one, the rest are trash) is quite good, and was well designed, with the +5 to +15 kill streak,

OP have a point, i would love to see new lines or at least more emotion on the "rampage" line.
    Maverick Hunter.

Basic Member
    Go back to HoN. Let Dota be Dota mkaaay?