Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 1 vs 1 Bot Offline

Quote Originally Posted by medanchess View Post
    Yes, i saw your post and there's no reply yet
    Hope that we can get a new version of SSE..
    There should be one in the near future, in meantime you can use revloader to play offline, but 5v5 only, but you can always try items etc.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberghoser1 View Post
    There should be one in the near future, in meantime you can use revloader to play offline, but 5v5 only, but you can always try items etc.
    Yes, i will give it a try..
    Thank you very much

Basic Member
    Hi Friend
    Pity that there's still no update of SSE..
    i tried to bump the thread in that forum to support your post, but it seems that my account have not fully activated yet, i couldn't make a single post.
    wish you could bump the topic once again and mention the original poster, keep the thread alive
    Thank you very much

Hi Friend
    Pity that there's still no update of SSE..
    i tried to bump the thread in that forum to support your post, but it seems that my account have not fully activated yet, i couldn't make a single post.
    wish you could bump the topic once again and mention the original poster, keep the thread alive
    Thank you very much
    There is no point in bumping it, I guess it will be available when it is available, in the meantime you can check in this forum(registering is required): http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewforum.php...94a18d342c98aa

Basic Member
    There is no point in bumping it, I guess it will be available when it is available, in the meantime you can check in this forum(registering is required): http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewforum.php...94a18d342c98aa
    i understand..
    Thanks for the link anyway

The recent AI is very good by the way, they're stronger and smarter than before..
    It's still not easy to win a 5v5 Unfair mode..

i understand..
    Thanks for the link anyway

The recent AI is very good by the way, they're stronger and smarter than before..
    It's still not easy to win a 5v5 Unfair mode..

You mean the original one or a modded AI file?

Basic Member
    You mean the original one or a modded AI file?
    i mean the official one..in 5v5 Unfair mode, i'm using Viper several times at mid and got 12 kills to 13 kills at first against Zeus, ShadowFiend and some other heroes..in the end i always got 40 kills or more with only 2 ~ 4 deaths..but still lose the game...

The Chaos Knight, Traxex, Sniper & Phantom Assassin AI were insane most of the time..especially the Chaos Knight.. :P
    i even have Mega Creep once but somehow all of my AI friends died including me..then the opponent pushes the mid and destroyed our ancient..

It's the same if i use Traxex, mostly with PowerTreads, Satanic, 2xButterfly, Daedalus and AssaultCuiras
    -or- Sniper with PowerTreads, Satanic, 2xButterfly, MKB and Daedalus..

Our AI friends will leave you sometimes..

The opponents are stronger now comparing to a month before the latest update..

i mean the official one..in 5v5 Unfair mode, i'm using Viper several times at mid and got 12 kills to 13 kills at first against Zeus, ShadowFiend and some other heroes..in the end i always got 40 kills or more with only 2 ~ 4 deaths..but still lose the game...

The Chaos Knight, Traxex, Sniper & Phantom Assassin AI were insane most of the time..especially the Chaos Knight.. :P
    i even have Mega Creep once but somehow all of my AI friends died including me..then the opponent pushes the mid and destroyed our ancient..

It's the same if i use Traxex, mostly with PowerTreads, Satanic, 2xButterfly, Daedalus and AssaultCuiras
    -or- Sniper with PowerTreads, Satanic, 2xButterfly, MKB and Daedalus..

Our AI friends will leave you sometimes..

The opponents are stronger now comparing to a month before the latest update..
    You should read the wiki and know for a fact that unfair bots(allies) will play badly on purpose, that's why I mostly never use this mode. Play with hard bots and I suggest that you use EASFIB better, bots have better skill/item builds.

Basic Member
    You should read the wiki and know for a fact that unfair bots(allies) will play badly on purpose, that's why I mostly never use this mode. Play with hard bots and I suggest that you use EASFIB better, bots have better skill/item builds.
    Yes i'm still learning for it's been so long since the last time i played Dota-1, when the map version is still 5.84 or something..
    so i only know some old items..

i noticed that some items had their name changed..and hero also..like Buriza & Skeleton King..
    and i found it's easier to cast the skill since it's QWERTY for all heroes..
    in Dota-1 many heroes have different key..

Thank you very much for the advices..

Yes i'm still learning for it's been so long since the last time i played Dota-1, when the map version is still 5.84 or something..
    so i only know some old items..

i noticed that some items had their name changed..and hero also..like Buriza & Skeleton King..
    and i found it's easier to cast the skill since it's QWERTY for all heroes..
    in Dota-1 many heroes have different key..

Thank you very much for the advices..

Some names were changed due to Valve and Blizzard dispute over it.
    If you still enjoy playing DotA 1 AI Bots, I strongly suggest using DotA v6.77c AI v1.4c Rev2 as the latest 6.78c is buggy as hell. Also you can use QWERTY customkeys for old DotA as well, anyhow, avoid unfair, your allies will always fail you.