Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] VS, DS or Batrider moving heroes into inescapable places

About 10 posts down. http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=25154 Duplicate on the dark seer part, Rubick is not a duplicate and I can't find him mentioned in the thread.

Basic Member
    i think it's a bug. because 1 skill can make the other team have a disadvantage. if we are have a clash in roshan and we are vacuum-ed in the cliff we must TP and we lost 135 gold and TIME also.
    i suggest it must be re-worked. and i think dota 2 must have the same conditions like warcraft dota because warcraft dota already balance all of the things. IMO

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoman View Post
    I am pretty sure if it was a bug it would have been fixed a long time ago.
    lol, take a look at the current bugs list.

If Valve could have fixed every bug a long time ago then the game wouldn't be in beta.

If it was intended in DotA that you cannot get people stuck with vacuum etc then I don't see why it shouldn't be ported over.

Merged with a post about rubick and telekinesis.
    Before posting a bug read the Bug posting guidelines first and check the Known Bugs list For existing bugs.

Use the report () button when you need help from a Moderator.

"They wouldn't camp because of sportsmanship. Dota is not a game about trapping people in trees/cliffs so it's 5v4. When it happened in TI2, LGD could've easily camped. "

Vacuum is the most problematic because it can suck the whole team. You are pretty much fucked if you rosh without bkb against DS.

They weren't able to kill them efficiently in time. I support teamplay, too. That's why I have nothing against this behaviour since many good fights started with vacuum onto cliffs.
    There is next to no way that you vaccum a whole team from rosh pit into impassible terrain. The area next to the secret shop got trees only which will most likely be destroyed/can be destroyed.

Basic Member
    This is still present in current build, getting quite annoying

Basic Member
    Bump

Basic Member
    Honestly, it makes the game more interesting... However, as it differs from D1, it is a bug and either D1 or D2 has to be changed to fix it.

Basic Member
    it ruins games...... :P funny yes but should be not allowed... limit mobility for enemy team around unescapable areas.

Basic Member
    Not sure how I feel about this