Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] VS, DS or Batrider moving heroes into inescapable places

flamebreak pushing heroes up cliffs

I tried to upload a replay, but it was taking too long. Anyways I just played a game and Batrider used Flamebreak when Ursa was near a cliff and was pushed up the cliff. The cliff near top rune on the Radiant side.

Also, here are some other bugs
    2012-03-09_00001.jpg
    2012-03-09_00002.jpg

Basic Member
    I understand that it's kinda gamebreaking but it's pretty funny though, it's a shame it's not the same in dota1

in dota1 i used magnus ulti to pull enemies on top of a cliff, dont remember if you can/cant do it with vaccum or not...

You can't do this in dota1, you will get error message "can't use vacuum there" or something similar.
    Before posting a bug read the Bug posting guidelines first and check the Known Bugs list For existing bugs.

Use the report () button when you need help from a Moderator.

Basic Member
    It should be as it is in Dota 1, dont why Valve hasnt fixed this.

Same thing with shadow demon and bat rider, I dont get why you cant see invis with napalm/poison.

Basic Member
    That is hilraious hahahaha

you can also electric vortex a enemy hero up a cliff too. its not a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post
    Forcestaffed units cannot be pushed onto inescapable terrain.
    Challenge accepted

As you can see in photos attached, you still can stuck yourself- respectively your enemies with VS. There is also a spot (the scourge entrance pic), where you could even move but trees block you from escaping.
    You can stuck enemies with Batriders Lasso and a proper pull into the woods (which got changed from DotA to Dota 2) between Dire secret shop and Roshan as well.

I could find some more places which are similar. Your right,that it got tweaked a bit in DotA, but you still can do this. The only escape from a few spots may be TP or unstuck.
    vs-scourge-force-1.jpg

vs-sentinel-force-1.jpg

vs-sentinel-force-2.jpg

vs-sentinel-force-3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Evo View Post
    Challenge accepted

As you can see in photos attached, you still can stuck yourself- respectively your enemies with VS. There is also a spot (the scourge entrance pic), where you could even move but trees block you from escaping.
    You can stuck enemies with Batriders Lasso and a proper pull into the woods (which got changed from DotA to Dota 2) between Dire secret shop and Roshan as well.

I could find some more places which are similar. Your right,that it got tweaked a bit in DotA, but you still can do this. The only escape from a few spots may be TP or unstuck.
    vs-scourge-force-1.jpg

vs-sentinel-force-1.jpg

vs-sentinel-force-2.jpg

vs-sentinel-force-3.jpg
    I should say "should not be pushed into inescapable terrain". These should be submitted as bugs at playdota actually. Most other locations are blocked, the intention here is obvious.
    Always read and follow the forum rules. If you need help from a moderator, use the report button ()
    Before posting new bugs:
    -Check the Known Bugs List and search the forum for an existing report.
    -Make sure its a bug (test in WC3 Dota, visit playdota guides and adv. mech, etc). If you're still not sure, post in Mechanics and Gameplay Bug Brainstorming instead.
    -Read the Bug Posting Guidelines on how to report a bug properly.

Ok. It would be hard to allocate all locations though.