Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] VS, DS or Batrider moving heroes into inescapable places

Basic Member

[Confirmed] VS, DS or Batrider moving heroes into inescapable places

Recently,Tons of youtube videos showing dark seer vacuuming heroes on top of cliffs like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khvw0pcBB0I
    Vengeful spirit version. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiicLbeVJyM .Seriously, its game-breaking and funny(admit it).Set the skills to move people to the edge of the cliffs so that people wont abuse it.

Basic Member
    Part of the skill, carry TP scrolls, take this to the balance debate section of the playdota forums etc etc.

Core Tester
    doesn't dota 1 not let you vacuum people onto inescapable cliffs?

Banned
    Works as intended

Basic Member
    Bring a TP scroll or have 135 gold. Working as intended.

also using tiny or a force staff to put people in "blocked" positions isn't uncommon back in dota 1 . So I think this will be closed soon...

Quote Originally Posted by JagdPanther69 View Post
    also using tiny or a force staff to put people in "blocked" positions isn't uncommon back in dota 1 . So I think this will be closed soon...
    Actually, no, I'm not closing this. This is not intended behaviour at all, at least compared to Dota 1.

Vacuum cannot be used on impassable or inescapable terrain. Forcestaffed units cannot be pushed onto inescapable terrain.
    Always read and follow the forum rules. If you need help from a moderator, use the report button ()
    Before posting new bugs:
    -Check the Known Bugs List and search the forum for an existing report.
    -Make sure its a bug (test in WC3 Dota, visit playdota guides and adv. mech, etc). If you're still not sure, post in Mechanics and Gameplay Bug Brainstorming instead.
    -Read the Bug Posting Guidelines on how to report a bug properly.

I suppose you got this in the common bugs topic then?

Vacuum can't pull enemies over cliffs in DotA1, it will pull them along the cliff. Same for Force Staff, it stops pushing when you're at a cliff. It's a bug.
    Please, just call me buny.

As far as i tested you can't do this in D1, There is a thread in the sticky about roar, power cogs that push enemies, so now i added this issues too.
    Before posting a bug read the Bug posting guidelines first and check the Known Bugs list For existing bugs.

Use the report () button when you need help from a Moderator.