Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71

Thread: Will Dota 2 ever have a ladder system?

Quote Originally Posted by MJK View Post
    I am pretty sure there will never be a ladder ... They made it quite clear with their actions ... You can go in some leagues and play games there (of you cant get items or exp from them .... so you need to make a sacrifice ) or join a fantasy league witch is the same shit .. or go on TMM with a full stack of people and get a total random opponent ... I have all ready stopped playing dota2 and moved to a game with ladder just because of the ladder system ... I suggest you do the same because you wont get lucky with dota2..
    Wait, you're still here? Can I have your items? Pretty please?

The league system of LoL is the biggest thing that makes me play LoL sometimes, but doing the same thing wouldnt be original, so naming some of the current mmr areas would be enough i think.
    Something like:
    0 - 1000 would be bronze
    1000 - 2000 silver
    2000 - 3000 gold
    3000 - 4000 platinum
    4000 - 5000 diamond
    5000 - 6000 chalinger
    It doesnt need to be the same name ofc and same areas but u get the idea... Would be much more interesting, and much more addictive...

as soon as you do that lol fangays will say its a rip-off of lol, which it technically would be. Also i think bronze would be 0-2.5k, 2.5 -3.5k is silver, 3.5k-4.2k is gold 4.2-5k is platinum, 5-5.5k is platinum and then challenger after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by gjvolvo
    Your hidden pool is when you get above 51.5% wins in ranked. Get a pen and paper and write down your win percentage and the average win percentage of your teammates in every game and you will see a distinct cliff around 51.5.

My mmr:
    Spoiler: 

Basic Member
    Can't find myself striving to get up MMR ranks without a clear ladder system, cause i never know where i actually. I think Valve are making a big mistake taking so long to implement this. Dota always has been and will be a VERY competitive game about who is the better player, and trying to change that will not change the nature of this game.

Will Dota 2 ever have a ladder system?
    03-06-2012
    And quastion is still open! Really.
    What will be if Doom will eat creep in which has sat down N'aix?
    How to win game against Zeus in -WTF mode?

Quote Originally Posted by kvothe0153 View Post
    Can't find myself striving to get up MMR ranks without a clear ladder system, cause i never know where i actually. I think Valve are making a big mistake taking so long to implement this. Dota always has been and will be a VERY competitive game about who is the better player, and trying to change that will not change the nature of this game.
    Really?
    You won't to play better/tryhard unless it enlarges your Epeen?

And if there were a ladder system you would always tryhard?

lol. What a joke