Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: [Fixed] Auto attack even when it's turned off

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bu3ny View Post
    Why wouldn't workarounds belong in here.. Telling people how they can deal with it as long as it's still bugged ingame.
    Because they are already posted. See second post for example. We don't need people constantly spamming how this is not a problem because they can just shift queue every command in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkepete View Post
    I think valve has not touched this topic because there are many people who get emotional about anything that makes playing dota easier and scream "omg dota getting casual like lol ded gaim"

we have to ask ourselves in which areas valve should simplify the game.
    This is the point where I'm quoting my tutor (used to be Project Manager at BlueByte):
    "An interface that restrains the player is shit."
    Last edited by Typhox; 11-14-2013 at 07:50 PM.

Basic Member
    This forum is really dumb sometimes.

Your personal opinion on whether a game feature should exist or not is totally irrelevant. There is an existing feature which should disable autoattack. It does not. Therefore it is a bug, which has been repeatedly confirmed. End of discussion.

I don't even use autoattack off and I think this is stupid.

Basic Member
    Try also with Axe to TP to a tower and queue Berserker's Call. 1 out of 5 cases he will just autoattack creeps.

Basic Member
    I noticed that after hero uses a skill or item it will forced to auto-attack. Even with candy in diretide.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icezaz View Post
    I noticed that after hero uses a skill or item it will forced to auto-attack. Even with candy in diretide.
    Yea it was really awesome yesterday with the abuse when my role was to put all the candy back into the basket (while the other team throws it out of it). My OD frequently killed people because I accidentally attacked enemies when I took the candy and again when I threw everything in the basket.
    So many clicks -.-

This is really messing with Earth Spirit IMO. You place your remnant and auto attack... But I just wanted to boulder smash the remnant I placed and instead I smash it in the totally wrong direction since earth spirit moved from the auto attack command, even though its turned off. I place a remnant and Geomagnetic Grip, I want to wait there for it to reach me so I can Boulder smash it down the same line it just came, but instead auto attack is issued and I have to reposition myself to get a good smash. But I was ALREADY in the position I wanted. So I have to remember to push stop to get a good earth spirit game after each remnant cast and each grip.
    Even casting a remnant and then rolling boulder to run away, guess what he starts to turn because of the auto attack so it takes longer to cast than you thought, or someone might even run ahead of you in this time causing you to hit them and bam now you didnt even get away and your dead.
    LoL = Checkers. DoTa = Chess.

Basic Member
    Is this fixed yet?

why hasnt this been fixed?

It makes earth spirit really annoying to play, whenever I blink or using my abilities, it moves my hero causing me to get into an improper position for my boulder smash. Then my boulder goes in a direction that I don't intend it to go.

PLEASE fix this, Why hasn't this been tended to?

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkepete View Post
    I think valve has not touched this topic because there are many people who get emotional about anything that makes playing dota easier and scream "omg dota getting casual like lol ded gaim"
    I doubt Valve gives a flying crap.

Still not fixed...amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by polkunus View Post
    why hasnt this been fixed?

It makes earth spirit really annoying to play, whenever I blink or using my abilities, it moves my hero causing me to get into an improper position for my boulder smash. Then my boulder goes in a direction that I don't intend it to go.
    Exactly:

PLEASE, for the love of god, fix this!