Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Fixed] Juggernaut can't use items during Omnislash

Basic Member

[Fixed] Juggernaut can't use items during Omnislash

Summary:
    Jugg cannot use items during his omnislash

Repro:
    1) Pick Jugg, get to level 6, and skill Omnislash (easier to reproduce with Level 3 Omnislash)
    2) Buy Shiva's gaurd (or any other item)
    3) Use omnislash and try to use item while omnislash-ing

Result:
    Jugg waits until after the Omnislash completes and then uses the item

Expected:
    Jugg should be able to use items during his omnislash!

Basic Member
    confirmed, you could tp home while omnislashing in dota1, now your actions happen as the op stated :-|

Tested, confirmed. Added to sticky.
    Always read and follow the forum rules. If you need help from a moderator, use the report button ()
    Before posting new bugs:
    -Check the Known Bugs List and search the forum for an existing report.
    -Make sure its a bug (test in WC3 Dota, visit playdota guides and adv. mech, etc). If you're still not sure, post in Mechanics and Gameplay Bug Brainstorming instead.
    -Read the Bug Posting Guidelines on how to report a bug properly.

Funny moments when you use Omnislash, blink towards a hero with dagger and continue slashing on him xD
    Please, just call me buny.

Quote Originally Posted by bu3ny View Post
    Funny moments when you use Omnislash, blink towards a hero with dagger and continue slashing on him xD
    Very bad ass

Huge game changer

Having played Jugger predominately when I first started I can see how this would have a huge impact on gameplay.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redking View Post
    Very bad ass

Huge game changer

Having played Jugger predominately when I first started I can see how this would have a huge impact on gameplay.
    Not that big of a changer since blink on jug is like on the boarder of plain trolling, no serious game would get a blink dagger since it barley contributes to juggy

What if I activate Shadow Blade just before the last slash? will I stay invisible?

Just curious.. I don't have Warcraft 3 installed into my new computer yet, can't test.. Gotta find the CD =/

Quote Originally Posted by BenSkysong View Post
    What if I activate Shadow Blade just before the last slash? will I stay invisible?

Just curious.. I don't have Warcraft 3 installed into my new computer yet, can't test.. Gotta find the CD =/
    IN Dota 1, Lothar/shadow blade should work. As long as juggernaut does not have enough IAS to land an auto-attack, he will remain invisible throughout omnislash.

If he does, you can still prevent invis from breaking by spamming stop. Most windwalks are only cancelled if the attack lands (Bounty Hunter's windwalk is an exception, his backstab is not hardcoded.)
    Always read and follow the forum rules. If you need help from a moderator, use the report button ()
    Before posting new bugs:
    -Check the Known Bugs List and search the forum for an existing report.
    -Make sure its a bug (test in WC3 Dota, visit playdota guides and adv. mech, etc). If you're still not sure, post in Mechanics and Gameplay Bug Brainstorming instead.
    -Read the Bug Posting Guidelines on how to report a bug properly.

Basic Member
    quick question so i dont have to start another thread. But can you land multiple attacks in dota 2 while using juggers ult like in dota 1? ya no, like 2 hits per omnislash if your IAS is high enough.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_legend View Post
    quick question so i dont have to start another thread. But can you land multiple attacks in dota 2 while using juggers ult like in dota 1? ya no, like 2 hits per omnislash if your IAS is high enough.
    yup they made it the same

but does anyone know if the extra slashes from agh's helps extend the IAS bonuses even further or no?

and i'm not 100% certain but i'm pretty sure i saw someone use force staff while in omnislash on dotatv