Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Unique hero battle music

Basic Member

Unique hero battle music

Unique themes for each hero?

Maybe triggered when the player hits a certain spree, like Godlike or Rampage

That would definitely be nice. A small hero-themed melody of 5-10 seconds wouldn't hurt.

not a bad idea (fun-wise).Just imagine getting a rampage and hearing "we are the champions" or whatnot (maybe even make it user customisable )

Man, if each hero had their own unique music theme, that would be the most amazing thing ever! Imagine, the background music changes to a nature's song, with peaceful melodies and birds chipping if Nature Prophet is doing very well in the game. Or or, we get an ancient Egyptian theme when Chen has the highest assists while he hasn't died yet.

That would be the hardest thing Valve would put on the work-table, but that would be one of the best things as well.

-imagines Earthshaker's theme with drums, tribal beats and the sound of dusts being blown by the wind- AWESOME!

Basic Member
    +1

As awesome as impossible

I would like that, but when would they actually come "into play"?
    On my ipod for sure. During the game? (don't think so)
    Maybe AFTER selecting a hero have the hero track play once, but meh... I like the idea of having my teammates hear the same great music I'm hearing. Don't ask why.

Daily PC gaming news (RPS): http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/

Cool idea, but honestly with 108 heroes it is highly unlikely they would be distinctive at all- not to mention the work involved for Valve.
    I AM THE NIGHT.

Basic Member
    Maybe Dire and Radiant should have their own music to set the "mood"?

Also some kind of music should play when big events occur, like Roshan/Team Wipe/Enemy Wipe/Killing the first Barracks.

Quote Originally Posted by crabsmack View Post

Cool idea, but honestly with 108 heroes it is highly unlikely they would be distinctive at all- not to mention the work involved for Valve.
    agreed