Thread: по какой-то причине не могу !передать пред

Basic Member

Angry по какой-то причине не могу !передать пред

доброго времени суток! У меня возникла такая проблема я не могу передать придметы из игры В стими написано что предметов 0 но на самом то деле их много не показывает их вообще причину понять не могу даже то что дота у меня в стиме не показывает!подскажите в чём проблема?

Может эти вещи тебе выпали после 2015 и их только подарить можно ( 8 предметов в день)

Basic Member
    Трахни попку твою мать и сестра Лолита русского сукиного сына. это международный форум!

Basic Member
    Clean or give an option for russian-free games and community or i will sue you valve... you are tempting the rest world to being racist against this russians ! they are so filthy...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vlkn View Post
    Clean or give an option for russian-free games and community or i will sue you valve... you are tempting the rest world to being racist against this russians ! they are so filthy...
    How unintellegent does someone need to be, in order to come to an international forum, and ask questions in russian as if everyone must know their language?
    Some people even refuse to speak english, and call every english speaking person "a filthy hamburger" (in referrence to, that english speaking = american = someone they must hate).

What the hell is wrong with these people?

Also giving the fact that all russian schools have english since 5th or 6th class, the person who doesn't speak english is either an uneducated ex-USSR dude, or a kid below 6th class.

And these are the people, who invade dota in order to kill their free time, which they could have used to educate themselves... Ow gawd.
    Last edited by VqaK7S8efTN; 06-25-2016 at 09:53 AM.
    Threads I think are useful to read:

Just another day on EU servers.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE BETTER PUNISHMENT SYSTEM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

well said