Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [SUGGESTION] After death, option to watch your death again while you respawn

Basic Member

[SUGGESTION] After death, option to watch your death again while you respawn

This would be very usefull especially late-game to see how the teamfight went and what went wrong/right, or to see exactly what happened. Also adds something to do while you're dead waiting for respawn.

Basic Member
    I dont see a button doing any harm. Could be very useful
    hi

As long as its locked to your perspective and doesnt let you inspect enemy items/stats. It would be neat to have it play back in slow motion with damage numbers displayed for each hit so you can make sense of what happened without reading the cluttered combat log.

Basic Member
    +1 very cool idea for a long time

Yes I always liked this feature in Modern warfare 3 Multiplayer.Makes me see why I died and learn from my mistakes .. +1

Quote Originally Posted by Almadiel View Post
    As long as its locked to your perspective and doesnt let you inspect enemy items/stats. It would be neat to have it play back in slow motion with damage numbers displayed for each hit so you can make sense of what happened without reading the cluttered combat log.
    This and I will t-up!

+1 all the way.

Just makes sure that the replay isn't mandatory (as in CoD), but only a selectable option. Some may want to see the action immediately following their death, or possibly even still have some non-hero units to control and make a difference.

Basic Member
    +1 Genius idea!

Wow, that's an awesome idea. I'd definitely like to see this.

Rewatching my death in slow motion would make dying more fun than actually playing the game.
    It's also a fantastic learning tool for new players.

Quote Originally Posted by CvP View Post
    retards don't count as people.

Quote Originally Posted by Almadiel View Post
    +1 and what he just said.