Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion: Make Quick Buy Icons undraggable

Basic Member

Suggestion: Make Quick Buy Icons undraggable

I hope this suggestion hasn't been done yet.

So far, I didn't manage to panic buy a single item I had in my Quick Buy.
    Why? Because instead I drag them. When I am about to die, I hastily move my mouse to the icon, am way too fast, click, drag the item instead of purchasing and die.
    Infuriating. I know I am not the only one.

The thing is, I don't think you can do anything with the drag option.. what is it good for anyway?

Please, make it easier to panic buy those items. It's so essential to gameplay.

There is a keybind you can use called "Purchase quick buy." Bind this and use it instead of trying to click with your mouse when you are trying to buy quickly before dying.

Sometimes you don't want to buy the next item in the list which makes the hotkey useless.

+1

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    There is a keybind you can use called "Purchase quick buy." Bind this and use it instead of trying to click with your mouse when you are trying to buy quickly before dying.
    That's a good point, however Berra_la is right and also I wouldn't ever use it except for that occasion and remembering a hotkey you never use when you panic isn't as easy as clicking an icon which is clear to see. WELL, at least that's how it SHOULD be.

If you bind it and start using it you would remember it... that's how it works. And yeah sure sometimes you don't want to buy the next item on the list. I get that. But then you should use the quick buy better by not having items you don't intend to buy next on it. If you don't allow to click and drag off the quickbuy people will complain there is not an easy way to remove items from the quickbuy. Just so you know you can also RIGHT click the item instead of trying to double left click it.

Basic Member
    God damn it, test before you speak.
    1.) As I said before: THE DRAG DOES NOTHING. No, it's not possible to remove an item from Quick Buy by dragging. No, it's not possible to buy an item by dragging it to your inventory.
    2.) How is right click dragging the item any better than double left click dragging the item and not purchasing it?

So as it is: the drag has no function and yet causes problems, so it's either add functionality or remove it.

Yes swearing is a great way to be constructive. For some reason I thought you could drag off a quick buy item but yes you are correct it doesn't do anything.

Basic Member
    Sorry, been watching too much SingSing. Gotta watch my language.
    I expect this to be in the next patch, k devs? ;D

hmm don't you drag with left click and buy with rightclick?
    Ok, dragging works with right click as well. But why do you click that long? oO
    Last edited by mindfaQ; 03-17-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    specs for bugreports:
    i5-4200U
    AMD Radeon HD 8750M
    win 7

Basic Member
    As I said, this is about panic buys. If you are dying and move your mouse at nearly light speed you click and before you even lift your finger the mouse is gone much further and has already dragged the item.