Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Alternate [Redesign] Single Draft

Basic Member
    This would be a fantastic update.

Basic Member
    Make an alternative tab for the "Lore" section and I think we would be good to go.

+ Support
    I'm a DotA purist. Problem, mudblood?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FightFate View Post
    Make an alternative tab for the "Lore" section and I think we would be good to go.

+ Support
    Don't even see the need to have lore on the hero selection screen; is anyone really going to read it while determining what hero to choose for a match? Just keep it on the "Learn" tab.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayMeow View Post
    Don't even see the need to have lore on the hero selection screen; is anyone really going to read it while determining what hero to choose for a match? Just keep it on the "Learn" tab.
    Well, not that I think it's needed, but I remember the lore was in DotA and still is in DOTA2. And while people like us may not take a particular interest in that sort of stuff, I'm sure there are players that take a read every now and then.

I don't see any harm in keeping it.
    I'm a DotA purist. Problem, mudblood?

+1
    Looks great Suppien!
    This ain't ova.

Basic Member
    Well let me clarify what I meant:

Those that are interested in the lore (I have read some, btw) are going to read it on the Learn tab, not waste their time doing so at the hero selection screen where they're only given a minute to do so.

I like that the Learn Tab and Hero Selection screen are exact duplicates, but I'm just saying, if they're going to redesign the interface for Single Draft (which I think they should, based on this design), I don't think they should go out of their way to include Lore if it's just going to clutter things because it really isn't necessary there.

Basic Member
    SD definitely needs to be changed, and this is so far is the best suggestion! Well done +1

oki ill update this soon.
    The only one.

I have tried to improve it a little more.

http://i.imgur.com/Nonw8.jpg
    Last edited by Nail Azuma; 03-17-2012 at 03:39 PM.

I'm curious though, click X if you don't want to swap, what do you click if you do want to swap? I mean I know it's just theoretical, and the system hasn't even been implemented so we're not sure what to expect, but doesn't it sound better to like click "something" to confirm swap, because what if you just ignore it and never press the x... does the swap happen or something?