Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] Eul's Scepter stacks speed

[Confirmed] Eul's Scepter stacks speed

Summary:
    Well, Eul's Scepter of Divinity will definately stack referring to his not-stackable speed buff (25 Movement Speed)

Here's a picture of me playing Apparition in a Bot-Game when i bought 4 Scepters and 1 Power Treads.
    Apparition starts with 295 Movement Speed, Power Treads grant 60 Speed, every single Scepter adds 25 more speed.
    2012-03-15_00002.jpg

Repro Steps:
    - Pick a Hero
    - Buy Eul's Scepter of Divinity a few times
    - Have awesome Speed by stacking the speed buffs

Result:
    The Speed Buff stacks.

Expected Result:
    The Speed Buff should not stack.

Confirmed. Speed bonus from multiple eul's stack. Added to sticky.
    Always read and follow the forum rules. If you need help from a moderator, use the report button ()
    Before posting new bugs:
    -Check the Known Bugs List and search the forum for an existing report.
    -Make sure its a bug (test in WC3 Dota, visit playdota guides and adv. mech, etc). If you're still not sure, post in Mechanics and Gameplay Bug Brainstorming instead.
    -Read the Bug Posting Guidelines on how to report a bug properly.

Banned
    Wasn't it like this in DotA as well?
    I'm pretty sure that I tried it...

Edit: I was wrong. It's not like this in DotA. So it is a bug.
    I probably mistaken it with that jango's then.
    Last edited by Typhox; 03-15-2012 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    I probably mistaken it with that jango's then.
    Just to be clear, multiple Janggos, both the passive and active aura, do not stack either.
    Always read and follow the forum rules. If you need help from a moderator, use the report button ()
    Before posting new bugs:
    -Check the Known Bugs List and search the forum for an existing report.
    -Make sure its a bug (test in WC3 Dota, visit playdota guides and adv. mech, etc). If you're still not sure, post in Mechanics and Gameplay Bug Brainstorming instead.
    -Read the Bug Posting Guidelines on how to report a bug properly.

Basic Member
    It should not stack. Bash passive stacked but it was fixed.
    Stacking Issues xD

Basic Member
    It has been changed some time ago, it was possible to stack euls ms before, but not its a bug.

Funny thing is why is this classed as a moderate priority bug?

There is no way this is a game breaking bug and by having more than one you are griefing your team.

Eul's Scepter bonus movement speed still stacks with itself. This is still bugged.

The is still bugged and i think it can be abusable

Quote Originally Posted by Dupster123 View Post
    Funny thing is why is this classed as a moderate priority bug?

There is no way this is a game breaking bug and by having more than one you are griefing your team.
    Movement speed is really important in dota and +30 Ms is no joke
    i would buy multiple euls on heroes that need mana regeneration if it gives me +60 ms which is about 20% for almost all heroes

Basic Member
    It is low priority because while one Eul's is good, noone will buy multiple since they share a cooldown, so all you get in addition to the bugged 30 movement speed is 10 INT and 150% mana regen for 2700 gold.

If you want more movement speed, Yasha should give you ~36-42 movement speed (assuming a Eul's and upgraded boots) for 2050 gold, plus 2 armor, and 31 attack speed instead of even more mana that's probably redundant at that point.

Need even more movespeed? A drum of endurance is 2/3 of the price of another euls, gives hp, armor, damage, similar intelligence, an attack speed aura, and the 18-21 movement speed buff (about 2/3 of a Eul's movespeed, but as an aura for your team!) And that's ignoring the 4 charges.

If you have upgraded boots, Eul's, Yasha, and Drum, you're already running close to the movement speed cap. (300 avg movespeed + 100 Boots of Travel + 30 Eul's = 430 speed, add + 10% Yasha + 5% Drum = 495 speed out of a max of 522)

What I'm trying to say is: Buying multiple Eul's is just worse than stacking different movespeed items, anyone trying to "abuse" the bug is trolling and/or using bad strategy. What makes Eul's good is that it gives movement speed in *addition* to its incredible active ability. Buying it for its movement speed is like buying a second Scythe of Vyce for the stats...

And that's why this is a low priority bug.