Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Missing Phase bots Efect.

I think the reason that item effect feedback forums are disabled atm is because they havent finished implementing the effects yet. Phase boots, buckler, ring of bassilus aura, mekasm and a few more i think are missing.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Albain View Post
    Phase BOOTS definately need to be a little louder and with out a doubt need a VISUAL EFFECT !!!!!!
    yeah, I second this, I obviously feel the speed change but it'd be great to have a visual effect, just to make sure everything is working fine.

Basic Member
    needs a visual effect for sure! cant wait to see it

Quote Originally Posted by Joseki View Post
    Yeah, nothing like HoN though, where its like a huge loud sound and your character lights up. I'd rather have something just like 30% more noticeable than what it is now.
    Yeah I agree, it doesn't have to be as noticeable as HoN, but a bit more would be nice.
    Change has kept DotA alive, evolving, and improving since 2002. And now DotA has an entire new engine at it's disposal, with infinite new capabilities.

So why are there so many DotA fundamentalists/conservatives that oppose new features, options, and information?

Embrace the change.

Basic Member
    Somehwere in between what it is now and what the effect of Phase is in HoN.
    It's too much in HoN imo, i like how in Dota 2 they went for more subtle sounds/effects (dont want to hear WOSSSHHHJJJJ every time i use my boots) but it's a bit too subtle in dota2, only a really soft 'woosh'.

Maybe a small one but really small effect, although it's rather bigger help for newcomers, experienced ones already distinguish the difference in movement of opponent hero. Anyway we should stick to less effects, better gameplay plan. That's what's real dota all about.
    I used to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow in the knee.

Yes, a simple blur behind the hero or something, need to be added for phase boots.

Basic Member
    Haven't played HoN, but wouldn't a trailing shadow effect make it tougher to juke when escaping? Seems counter to the a major function of phase boots: making it easier to juke/escape a hairy situation...

i think its good the way it is now

^Because it has a sound now.. It used to not have a sound as this thread was created.
    Please, just call me buny.