Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Lost Dota levels after todays patch (june/24/2016)

8 days till bugversary, thanks Valve, it must feels nice knowing that your loyal fan and customer is bumping thread for 1 year and noone gives a fuck.

Please, I'm begging you, recheck my xp and you will see that some of my trophies are not counting in profile lvl, I'm missing 14 levels since june 24 last year, day when you patched something about profile levels not working correctly for some people and you did fixed it for them, but at same time that patch made me and lots of other peoplelose their levels even tho trophie xp shows that they should have more levels. (other people also have their threads in this section and bumping endlessly hoping that someone of you will care enough to fix it, didn't happen yet, and it's almost a year, that's sad)

ANYONE from dev team who/if reads this, please even if this is not your working field, at least forward it to someone who will fix it.

Thank you!
    Last edited by glodar; 06-16-2017 at 12:49 PM.
    Thank you IceFrog, Valve and Dota 2 team for everything you doing for Dota 2 community.

FOR ANY VALVE DEV TO READ PLEASEEEE!!!!!

HUURRRAY! My birythday is today, also it's this bug 1st birthday, last year on 24 june, patch "stole" 14 Dota levels, xp from trophies is correct and it will always show that I'm missing 14 levels compared to lvl that is displayed on my Dota profile, yet here we are one year later, no single post from Valve dev, so many patches, yet none to fix this bug, probably noone read this section, but then close it, close this forum if you don't care for it, I bought again like every year compendium, I'm your loyal customer and fan, why are you ignoring us, please Valve, any dev, have mercy fix it!

Thanks
    Thank you IceFrog, Valve and Dota 2 team for everything you doing for Dota 2 community.

READ IT, THIS THREAD, PLEASE, VALVE!

Bump

Bump, 1 year and 1 month and still not fixed! Please