Thread: Weekend Sale Battle Level Bundle/Cannot Make Purchases At All Through Dota 2 Store

Basic Member

Weekend Sale Battle Level Bundle/Cannot Make Purchases At All Through Dota 2 Store

I am trying to purchase the Battle Level Bundle, and it is not allowing me to do so. It just says "Your purchase request is being processed." Then it says, "There seems to be an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance." So, I am contacting support for assitance. I am looking to spend money on your product, and you are not allowing me to do so. It does not ever get to the screen where you confirm what you are purchasing. The whole Dota 2 shop is down for me. It won't let me purchase anything from there. Please help as I know this is a timed purchase. Thanks.

Basic Member
    I got same! Monet spent but didnt get it! FIX IT!
    20160701235240_1.jpg

Basic Member
    My entire Dota 2 Store is bugged. Not only can I not buy anything at all, it is now saying I've already purchased the Battle Level Bundle, which I have not. No money lost, but no money spent on the stuff I want either. It's all in logs, so there is no way of mistaking it. Just confused as to why this hasn't been fixed with four patches since the Bundle has been released.

i am getting the same issue

the same issue. need help.

Народ,я вообще в доте ничего купить не могу,нужна большая помощь!
    виснет эта связь,ничего не происходит при покупке,что случилось с этим реборном!

Basic Member
    payed without items?!?!?!?!
    Guys wtf