Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Battle Level bundle 60%

Basic Member

Unhappy Battle Level bundle 60%

Good Morning
    Today I make the purchase of the battle level bundle that is on promotion. I was no money in the steam and made a recharge.
    When he entered the money returned to endows to finalize the purchase and seemed a message that already bought and that can only make a purchase on account.

The way it is in this image
    Não comprei.jpg

And the money is still in my portfolio steam , I ask that you check as soon as possible . I am awaiting to perform successfully purchase .

me too.. why still havent fix this

Basic Member
    I have same problem, can't buy bundle - keep saying I already bought one but i didn't.

Basic Member
    I can`t buy battle level bundle. Please correct this error as soon as possible, because today is the last day

I got the same problem too...i was working past days and today is my only holiday when i could authorise this purchase. Do we have to leave other information so it could be fixed?

I have the same problem as well. And I pretty much followed the same steps. It keeps saying that i already bought it, but i wasn't able to buy anytime. So, keeping in mind that the bundle will end tomorrow, we wont be able to buy it? How can we work things out?

Basic Member
    i have the same problem here, any solutions?

Basic Member
    i have the same problem, FIX plzzz

Same scenario here. Please fix it. Thank you!

Basic Member
    Same problem i sold my skins in csgo to buy it but now i cant!! VALVE FIX PLS!