Thread: 6.88 New Builds Bugs (New Thread, List)

Basic Member

6.88 New Builds Bugs (New Thread, List)

Hello.

As it seems that developers don't look at previous topic, I gathered all the bugs here in this topic:

Bugs:
    • Witch Doctor: Problem with Mechanism (needs two branches, stuck with 3 recipes!)
    • Sven: Problem with Assault (He stuck with this items even with more than 8K gold: Helm, Boot, Sabre, Dagger, BKB, Platemail)
    • Zeus: Conflict of Aether lens And Refresher (His Build conflicts with Refresher. so Perseverance interrupts creating Aether lens. The second Perseverance Corrects the problem of lens but the refresher becomes the problem.)
    • Chaos knight: Problem with Drum of Endurance (sometimes he forget bracelet)
    • Blood Seeker: Problem with Abyssal Blade: He stuck with Basher, ring of health and vitality booster (no stout shield)
    • Axe: After Buying Dagger, Blade Mail, Boot, Stout shield, he stops buying any item (with over 7K gold)

Very Bad Builds (So far):
    • Sniper: Shadow Blade (and the silver Edge) is a must for AI Sniper.
    • Axe: Without vanguard he is so squashy that any hero can kill him (He converted from God AI to Trash AI)
    • Vengeful: She goes for Aether witch is a waste for AI like her. Her previous build was much much better (Desolator, Aghanim)

I should mention that I play 3 to 4 sets every day (Bad Ping For real Dota2 ) and this knowledge comes from hundreds of hours of play.

Please correct the bugs and possibly return the builds of mentioned heroes.

Thanks
    Last edited by fandogh; 07-10-2016 at 10:13 AM.

Why don't you try modded files from this very section? You probably gonna enjoy more their builds instead of what valve is giving away...

Basic Member
    Thank for mentioning that but as the "Dota AI" is the only section of the game that is "Single Player" and of course the only way to practice this hard game, I think valve should pay waaay more attention to this part. Correcting the builds bugs is the least thing that they should do.

Quote Originally Posted by fandogh View Post
    Thank for mentioning that but as the "Dota AI" is the only section of the game that is "Single Player" and of course the only way to practice this hard game, I think valve should pay waaay more attention to this part. Correcting the builds bugs is the least thing that they should do.
    I agree, but its highly unlikely they will do such things, hopefully the community is always here to make things better.