Thread: The way to inject Panorama UI in default Game UI.

The way to inject Panorama UI in default Game UI.

Some arabic and russian guys found the way to inject Panorama scripts and xml to main game UI [internal]:
    - edit gameinfo.gi file in "...\dota 2 beta\game\dota"
    - add "Game [your folder name]" before "Game dota" line. P.S. [your folder name] means your custom folder in "...\dota 2 beta\game"
    - paste to that folder pak01_dir.vpk file. P.S. pak01_dir.vpk contains your Panorama files (scripts, layout, styles).
    - now your .vpk is injected as first game resource and you get your custom ui panels/elements with your custom JS scripts (using panorama api + dota lua api).
    - AND There is no vac detection cuz it's common stuff when game grabs official .vpk files.

d2js ui example:321f23564c.jpg
    my custom ui example:4eb388d120.jpg

By this thread i want to call Valve to fix this exposure cause today there are a lot of js scripts that gives players some advantages in matches against other players.
    Here links to YouTube channel to prove this thread is true:
    Panorama UI injecting
    GitHub repository of d2jscripts developer (birthday: June 21, 1995):
    D2JScriptsOfficial (public info)
    His vk.com profile page:
    vk.com/exieros (public info)
    His public page of d2js group:
    vk.com/d2jscripts (public info)
    P.S. Сan anyone make a reddit thread 'bout this issue/bug?
    Last edited by Splinter1994; 08-29-2016 at 05:47 AM.

nothing new. i was able to do that from the day they introduced panorama. its also how i hacked roshpit champions. there are tons of other methods other than the one you posted.

disclaimer: i only created proof of concepts; i also only hacked rpc to test for vulnerabilities since chalky is a friend of mine
    Every time you have an issue, spend at least 5 minutes on each of these four sites Google, Wiki, Github, and ModDota
    If you still can't figure out your issue, post your issue on moddota in as much detail as possible with a SSCCE. If you do not complete these requirements, than you will be rejected by the community. Try not to contact individual users for help as we are very busy.

Quote Originally Posted by arhowk View Post
    nothing new. i was able to do that from the day they introduced panorama. its also how i hacked roshpit champions. there are tons of other methods other than the one you posted.

disclaimer: i only created proof of concepts; i also only hacked rpc to test for vulnerabilities since chalky is a friend of mine
    sad that valve isn't goin to fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Splinter1994 View Post
    sad that valve isn't goin to fix that.
    No, not really. Ensage still exists. I think that takes a much higher priority to fix.

(TBH the panorama fix is easy, just unload the _G.Game when you're not in a custom game)
    Every time you have an issue, spend at least 5 minutes on each of these four sites Google, Wiki, Github, and ModDota
    If you still can't figure out your issue, post your issue on moddota in as much detail as possible with a SSCCE. If you do not complete these requirements, than you will be rejected by the community. Try not to contact individual users for help as we are very busy.

Quote Originally Posted by arhowk View Post
    No, not really. Ensage still exists. I think that takes a much higher priority to fix.

(TBH the panorama fix is easy, just unload the _G.Game when you're not in a custom game)
    ensage(c#)/stephanie's multihack(c++) works as external tool atleast. and it disables some vac modules via steamservice suspending - seems like it's main valve's trouble 'bout ez vac bypassing.
    Last edited by Splinter1994; 07-20-2016 at 01:32 PM.