Thread: We won finals Battle Cup Tournament but we got 2nd place really crap

Basic Member

We won finals Battle Cup Tournament but we got 2nd place really crap

We Won the game on grand final and our opponent say GG and their tree of life destroyed as well...when we won...sea server Down and we got connecting to dota 2 coordinator...but after the server get well...we didnt won the battle cup we get ranked 2...
    what is happening here ? i dont get it..we won and they say gg and their tree of life destroyed as well..but we ranked 2 ? they got the prize? please check again on the game please...T_T
    I Lost My family dinner i ddnt go with them to play this shit tournament then suddenly you failed me to be a champion even we won , the loser become a champion how sarcastic is this

Here is the id match :2508030895
    Tournament id :4341

this is the photos screenshot to prove
    https://www.facebook.com/pipitomanal...95536600566428
    Last edited by schichay; 07-16-2016 at 07:53 PM. Reason: i forgot to put the picture link as a proof

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by schichay View Post
    We Won the game on grand final and our opponent say GG and their tree of life destroyed as well...when we won...sea server Down and we got connecting to dota 2 coordinator...but after the server get well...we didnt won the battle cup we get ranked 2...
    what is happening here ? i dont get it..we won and they say gg and their tree of life destroyed as well..but we ranked 2 ? they got the prize? please check again on the game please...T_T

Here is the id match :2508030895
    this is the photos screenshot to prove
    https://www.facebook.com/pipitomanal...95536600566428

Basic Member
    TEAM NAME : Duterte Gaming
    id match :2508030895