Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Winner Bug. Won But Counted as a loser

Winner Bug. Won But Counted as a loser

My Team win Battle Cup On Quarter Final. But we noticed as loser there? and we can't play to SemiFinal?
    What Happen to the game? our recent game tell us that we win the game.
    can u help us please?
    SEA Server. our Team called WeLoveAllies
    and we fought against Aqua Team.
    They said gg and their Ancient was ruined. then we go dc ed. then we told that we lost?
    help us. this is not fair. please reply this message as soon as possible. because we are waiting and confused..

Match Id : 2507761120
    and i see there is no reply from moderator till now?

Valve Developer
    We're going to look into this. I apologize for the delay, it will probably e early next week before we have an answer. If players were incorrectly scored as losers in the grand finals, we will grant them proper victory status. If they lost earlier, their tickets will be refunded.

Apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by fletcher View Post
    We're going to look into this. I apologize for the delay, it will probably e early next week before we have an answer. If players were incorrectly scored as losers in the grand finals, we will grant them proper victory status. If they lost earlier, their tickets will be refunded.

Apologies.
    apologies accepted But, do u think refund is fair for us bro?
    our effort and our time was useless.
    we know that we are not the best team, and we could lose on semifinal, but our hope about playing the best we could, u wrecked it man..
    please give us good compensation for that.. if u don't mind.

Basic Member

Apologies.
    we have same situation but we won at grand finals and declared as 2nd placer
    i lost my dinner with my family with that so please fix this

Team name : Duterte Gaming
    Here is the id match :2508030895
    Tournament id :4341

do we still get rewards?? our team won finals but the bug let the oppenent win

Apologies.
    Please notice our report our effort will be wasted but do we still get the reward if we proven that our team won the finals or just another ticket ??? I hope u can help us with the prob our team waited 45 minutes and we decide to dc cause we knew that we won the game and sadly we check the result anf got 2 place

Basic Member

as he say

Quote Originally Posted by pritongsabaw97 View Post
    Please notice our report our effort will be wasted but do we still get the reward if we proven that our team won the finals or just another ticket ??? I hope u can help us with the prob our team waited 45 minutes and we decide to dc cause we knew that we won the game and sadly we check the result anf got 2 place
    if you proven that you won at grand finals you will have the thropy etc items lvls
    and if you are on a elims . like quarter finals or semis you will have return the ticket . that was what he say

Basic Member

Apologies.
    please notice us too we won the Grandfinals but counted as a lose . thanks http://imgur.com/a/ItFLm
    Last edited by olabzz; 07-17-2016 at 08:47 PM.

we won the grand finals

Quote Originally Posted by schichay View Post
    if you proven that you won at grand finals you will have the thropy etc items lvls
    and if you are on a elims . like quarter finals or semis you will have return the ticket . that was what he say
    Yep we won the grand finals my friend here posted our post about the bug happen we have printscreen proven that we won the grand finals

http://dev.dota2.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1468684151

http://dev.dota2.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1468684152

http://dev.dota2.com/attachment.php?...2&d=1468684152

Tournament id 4387
    Final match id :

Valve Developer
    The cause of this problem in every example I have investigated (including all the examples in this thread and others on the dev forum) is that the winning team abandons the tournament before the gameserver can notify the game coordinator about the match outcome.

We understand that this was confusing and are going to try to make it right for the affected players.
    * For teams that won in-game in the grand finals but were scored by the tournament system as 2nd place: You will receive your battle points and winner status. For teams that actually lost but were counted as winners, we're not going to make any effort to revoke your rewards, so you will keep your battle points. However, it's not technically easy for these teams to retain your recent champion status, and so that will be lost.
    * For teams that won in-game earlier in the tournament, but were eliminated: your tickets will be refunded.

Should have this addressed by the end of the day.

To prevent this issue from happening in the future, we are going to prevent players from abandoning a game in progress by pressing the abandon tournament button on the dashboard. You will have to call "gg" to the gameserver.

Also, there was an unrelated bug causing us to grant champions in the SEA and European division only 200 points instead of 15,000. We corrected that yesterday and granted the missing points. The battle pass point log might not read correctly right now, but your level should be correct now, and the log will read correctly in the next update.

Valve Developer
    I've corrected all accounts that I know of. If your account still doesn't look right, please post in this thread with your friend ID, Match ID, etc.