Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: DEAR ADMINISTRATOR FLETCHER!!!!!!

Basic Member
    Its totally unfair for us to be not awarded the rewards and also named as 2nd place even when we won the battlecup fairly, returning tickets does not mean everyone in a 5 man team will be able to make it and play on the day you postpone, moreover, we have prove of winning all the 3 battlecup games and we deserve what we play, please assist and give us back what we deserve and not postpone due to the errors in your server.

Admin,
    I truly hope for your kind understanding of my team winning the battle cup earlier before your servers had any issues disallowing us to be crowned as champions, we won the battlecup in just merely 1hr 30 mins and yet you are just returning us tickets that doesn't really mean a thing, my team and I had forked out precious time on a Saturday afternoon and after 3 hard fought games and outdrafting the opponents, we won the battlecup, yet because of your server issues, you are denying us the wins and postpone it to tomorrow which my team mates and I aren't able to do it. We even have records proving that we won the three games for the battlecup and it is in our account records and game history, I can provide all screen shots of the battlecup bracket and even screenshots of the three games we played and won, we really need justice here from steam and dota 2 administrators, I sincerely hope you will be able to do something about it for me and my team, thank you for your time and understanding, I will add the game id's for the 3 games that we played and won for the battlecup. I am representing (Team Girlgirl).

Game 1 (Quarter finals)
    Match ID: 2537828125 (Team girlgirl vs princess Kei)

Game 2 (Semi Finals)
    Match ID: 2537900883 (Team girlgirl vs PIYU)

Game 3 (Grand FInals)
    Match ID:2537988827 (Team girlgirl vs 5Tard)

I hope steam can help assist in this unfairness that has been brought to not just us but many and give us the rewards that are supposed to be given when we won the cup. Thank you very much

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirategaga View Post
    Southeast Asia division tier 3.
    Match ID - 2538073663
    Tournament ID - 71821
    Team - gogo
    Won final, nothing is awarded.
    hey we r on the same team im the captain remembee me

Basic Member
    its not fair! its not fair! its not fair! its not fair! I am inter mission to grand final match but to enemy team and i wait to long last night.
    1 ticket.... This is what we waiting for??? No!! That cheap ticket we can buy it but time we that wasted we cant buy back
    Dev team plz do something smarter for your customer that pay you too much money in dota 2

Basic Member
    PLUS WE DIDNT EVEN GET EXTRA TICKET SO MUCH FOR YOUR -additional Battle Cup ticket in their inventory-
    YEAH WE RECIEVED ONLY WHAT WE USED NOT THAT I WANT IT ILL PROBABLY WONT BE PLAYING BATTLECUP AGAIN

well, Im frustrated with their solution for the bug last battle cup. Do they think that 1 ticket refund is enough for the time and effort wasted just to reach finals? Are you telling me that winning is not important in battle cup? valve, Only the LOSERS will accept your decision regarding this issue cuz they will have another chance. How about the winners eh?

Basic Member
    Totally Irresponsible response given the fact that , all the winners wasted their time and effort , do you really think it's fair ? do you really think it is only worth 1 battle cup ticket refund ?

Further problem is, they don't know how the bugs happened, and they still run the event today (31/7 - Sunday), so if this happens once again and you will just refund us with 1$ TICKET? Please VALVE, you can do better than this. This might be your last chance.
    Last edited by VTLDragoonAce; 07-30-2016 at 07:01 PM.

Basic Member
    1.png2.png3.png4.png
    Team gogo
    i don't want battle cup ticket, we don't want to play this again, we want battle point and champion cup
    we win 3 games, 1 ticket is not fair, plss check it
    Southeast Asia division tier 3
    Team - gogo
    Last edited by hctcarry; 07-30-2016 at 07:18 PM.

Basic Member
    our team won in the final game
    and it's hard game
    why steam??

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2538036514

match id: 2538036514
    duration: 57:41

download.jpg
    Last edited by c21james; 07-30-2016 at 07:41 PM.