View Poll Results: Should Fletcher face consequence for his decision ?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

153 87.43%
  • No

22 12.57%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Fletcher A.K.A Admin of this Box!

Valve... we gave you $80million dollars. Give us our battlecup wins.

Basic Member
    then your called "support" just sucks, Fletcher must be a fat lazy bastard who doesn't show any concern to all that won A MADAFKING BATTLE CUP, I think LoL has better supportive administrators than this what you called "Administrator" Fletcher. Fletcher must be kind of a lazy shit not to fix the battle cup winners

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryil- View Post
    Not only would they have done so already, but: the previous issues were corrected manually by Fletcher too, so I assume it wasn't possible back then, why should this be different (we simply don't know)? Also, it's unknown what is the issue that caused the entire cup to be postponed. If there is an issue bad enough to cancel the entire event, it can easily be bad enough to make it impossible to automatically fix it.
    even if they need to do it manually, i am sure no one would mind even if they took up to a month to do it, as long as they say it clearly beforehand.

if dotabuff and player profiles are able to record the matches properly, it should be pretty easy to find out the winners, just search for all those who had played 3 matches and narrow them down. Plus, only the SEA and China division was affected since the other cups were all scheduled, and if based on past few week stats, there are only 50k matches at most (you can see how many teams and matches played in the battle cup information)

They didnt even give back the correct amount of tickets either, I spent 2 in total for my team and i got only got 2, im supposed to get back 3 (2 + 1 extra they said?) or not ?
    Last edited by kakaboo; 07-30-2016 at 05:35 PM.

Basic Member
    this kind of competation is the most lame and ugly compentation from all the game publisher that i play until now. we are ur customer, so if we think that we treated wrong so no excuse for you. if you think this competation fix this mess, better you not.

i know only few player that counted as badly treated on this mess (one team out of eight). and probably the publisher think it like this "its okay, player that mad only 1 team out of 8, and the other 7 teams are probably happily laughing." for business 1 out of 8 customer probably not really really an important mater for the firm.

don't ever think we as customer only spend our precious money and just take anything that happen, sry for my bad english

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kakaboo View Post
    even if they need to do it manually, i am sure no one would mind even if they took up to a month to do it, as long as they say it clearly beforehand.

if dotabuff and player profiles are able to record the matches properly, it should be pretty easy to find out the winners, just search for all those who had played 3 matches and narrow them down. Plus, only the SEA and China division was affected since the other cups were all scheduled, and if based on past few week stats, there are only 50k matches at most (you can see how many teams and matches played in the battle cup information)

They didnt even give back the correct amount of tickets either, I spent 2 in total for my team and i got only got 2, im supposed to get back 3 (2 + 1 extra they said?) or not ?
    I wont call it a compensation since they just refunded the USED ticket during the cup. No extras or watever.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryil- View Post
    They already did the work of identifying everyone affected and refunding the ticket, so if they are in fact able to identify winners the rest should be fairly easy. So either that is a "political" decision, and I have no clue why they should decide like that, or they just can't without a lot of work.

Sadly that's not how it works. Bugs in a game, especially in a very new feature, are bound to happen. Depending on what happened a manual restore might be way to much work, so they went with that way.

But anyway, I'm just guessing. It doesn't really matter what I think as it's just another opinion, but I thought chiming into this topic when people are already asking for someone to resign about something like that might be worth it.
    Yes bugs are bound to happen but to fix bugs and award the winner is also bound to happen since it's their job when those bug happens. We give our share on supporting the game by buying stuffs then they should also do they share for rewarding the winners for their hardwork. You can't ask a TI finalist winner to play again the next day and not count their win just because of technical difficulty right after their match ended.

i think this fletcher never ever play dota and he think winning 3streak in battle cup is easy

yes, I feel being insulted just by receiving this extra ticket. I don't want to use it. You guys are making a bad move valve. YOU are trying to make it easy for you guys but not considerating our effort and feeling.

LOSERS will be gladly to accept this. Winners WONT

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by r2.alice View Post
    I wont call it a compensation since they just refunded the USED ticket during the cup. No extras or watever.
    wow then that sucks even more, the way he phrased it, i thought we were getting back an extra ticket + the ones we spent. seems not. that is totally unfair and ridiculous