Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: In-Game Store Item discussion

In-Game Store Item discussion

“item_name”: “Repentant Soul”
    “item_description”: “A crystal containing the soul of a saint. Use it to immediately exit the low priority punishment queue. This does not clear leaves or reports from your account.”
    http://www.cyborgmatt.com/2012/03/do...-schema-update

Where can i buy free maphacks?

wow, i am so sad...

I thought valve was better than this

Basic Member
    --
    Last edited by darkeyx10; 02-19-2014 at 11:01 AM.

Basic Member
    Interesting find. But from reading the blog I would rather guess that this item cannot be bought but will be awarded some other way.

Quote Originally Posted by apoptosis View Post
    Interesting find. But from reading the blog I would rather guess that this item cannot be bought but will be awarded some other way.
    they should get the item when there is 5 minutes left of low priority punishment, but it only lasts for 5 minutes as well, so they cant hoard them

That item seems to be awarded as a random "drop" from some sort of chests, like in TF2, up to a weekly cap.

The only thing you can buy is items that increase your drops by 50% and 100% for a week, as well as skins / other cosmetics.

And I told you that is is going to be F2P. Everyone laughed.
    I haz bucket. Rawr.

Basic Member
    well, u think the leavers will pay money forever for this?

Basic Member
    ya this kinda pisses me off. hon's major downfall was that there was no significant and severe punishment for ruining games, especially since it went free to play, having an account get banned from matchmaking temporarily means nothing when you can just create a new account at any moment and keep playing.

Basic Member
    As long as they test this for at least 6 months, not really that much of an issue.

Basic Member
    lol some materials-models are old...

but yah cyborgmatt has interesting way to by pass the directory files xD.
    I still looked in to files and found interesting lines from unreleased heroes...

Particles are also kewl xD
    They were working on the assassins, but it seems like they are putting alot of heroes... maybe this spring they will release 3+ heroes
    and I know that there will be assassin pack release - TA, PA, and NA - I didnt see NA files yet.