Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: BattleCup Problem - Apologies from Battle Cup Admin

Am i able to withdraw my team from the battle cup so that we may continue playing dota 2 without losing access to the refunded tickets and immortal?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow242 View Post
    troll account lol please dont spam if you guys not an admin...
    Quote Originally Posted by Harazz View Post
    OP is not even a moderator on this site lol

Yes, I am not a moderator on this site. I only moderate the Battle Cup itself. Just thought I would make an account and let you guys know whats going on.

Regards,
    BattleCupAdmin

Basic Member
    Thanks for the immortal... But why we play this tournament is for the 15 lvl.... Yesterday we won 2 matches (stuck) and today won 1 match (also stuck)... we would expect an additional of 15 lvl which is why we are playing for.... Please consider to compensate us 15 lvl... thanks!!!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleCupAdmin View Post
    Hello, this is Battle Cup Admin.

First of all let me apologize to all players affected by the bug. Myself and the Battle Cup engineers are working to rectify the problem. We will update this thread with any further progress, but keep this in mind:

As an apology for the further mishaps, all players will receive an unreleased immortal and double the amount of tickets refunded.

Regards,
    BattleCupAdmin
    so u were saying battle cup is fucked up again and u dont how long u gonna take to solve this problem right ?

and one last question do I ahve to w8 for u or I can leave the battle cup ?
    My team fucking won semi-final on both day all we got is Immortal ? I dont give a shit on Immortal 1 2 or 3 NO!!!!!
    Last edited by sofebmz; 07-31-2016 at 06:02 AM.

Basic Member
    Battlecup Admin I just won quarterfinals but after that nothing happened and cant even leave the battlecup.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleCupAdmin View Post
    Yes, I am not a moderator on this site. I only moderate the Battle Cup itself. Just thought I would make an account and let you guys know whats going on.

Regards,
    BattleCupAdmin
    i dont need immortal or a ticket i need to win battle cup for lv 15 bp level...to reach LC quest path...

Basic Member
    Thank you for hearing this..... I hope you will not make the same mistake cause it will be a great throw down to others players in dota .......

I apologise if this post is off topic but I found this and screenshotted it before the poster had the chance to potentially remove it and I really wish to bring this to the attention of the admins, as when somebody makes a threat like this and then the servers go down it is rather easy to point fingersdota 2 dev screenshot.png

Basic Member
    I used two tickets for our team will I get a refund for both? and get double the items? We won the game.

#TeamValor
    tickets
    FlameHaze x2
    bunsowee x1
    Krycer22 x1
    RainRainRainRain x1
    tmnt23 0
    Last edited by FlameHaze; 07-31-2016 at 06:19 AM.

Please refund my tickets. Thanks! There should've been a beta testing of the battle cup to avoid these unexpected issues. More power to the programmers! You guys can do it! <C O M M E N D E D>

From SEA Server. Tier 5.

Battle between: Dotamon Go vs. DARENA <3