Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The same bug happened again today on battle CUP! 07/31/2016

Angry The same bug happened again today on battle CUP! 07/31/2016

What the hell are you guys wasting our time? Yesterday we won the game and got stuck. We can't proceed on the next game. So we thought that the issue has been resolved last night and we could play it today. But seriously? The same thing happened again. Yes I know you would give us back the ticket that we've used on the battle cup but how about the effort and time that we've spend on it. Tsk! This is so disappointing!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaminoss24 View Post
    What the hell are you guys wasting our time? Yesterday we won the game and got stuck. We can't proceed on the next game. So we thought that the issue has been resolved last night and we could play it today. But seriously? The same thing happened again. Yes I know you would give us back the ticket that we've used on the battle cup but how about the effort and time that we've spend on it. Tsk! This is so disappointing!
    totally agree with you, yesterday we won the semi final match but cant progress and got our ticket refunded the next day, and now.. same shit happened again..

Yes we won then no scorecard. Then got auto dc with no win mark and no we are just stuck with no match and no win mark. What the hell????????? You mess up once , then u mess up again , you gave us the thrill of winning and now you just screw up again. Where does our time spent and win go??? PEOPLE PLEASE POST MORE so that the admin will know the serious issues of battlecup!

Basic Member
    up. having the same bug again win game and cant proceed

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alfredyang25 View Post
    Yes we won then no scorecard. Then got auto dc with no win mark and no we are just stuck with no match and no win mark. What the hell????????? You mess up once , then u mess up again , you gave us the thrill of winning and now you just screw up again. Where does our time spent and win go??? PEOPLE PLEASE POST MORE so that the admin will know the serious issues of battlecup!
    yeah, we got the same problem here.. do they realize that IF WE CAN'T EVEN LEAVE BATTLE CUPS, WE CAN"T FNDING MATCH.. THAT MEANS WE CAN'T PLAY DOTA FOR THE TIME BEING !! yesterday, i waited for about 7 hrs to finding match again, i wonder how long it will take today ??

Now we need to wait again until they fix the issue that we are having because we're stuck on battle cup 2 and can't play even a normal game. I'm so disappointed because they would just return the ticket to us but how about the time and effort since we won those games.

we won but stuck stuck like yesterday 5 hours waiting like shit DX.It wasting my time waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Meodoto View Post
    totally agree with you, yesterday we won the semi final match but cant progress and got our ticket refunded the next day, and now.. same shit happened again..
    agree, stuck again, problem solved until 6 hours again with refund 1$ ticket? really.....

Basic Member
    wtf is going on valve..

wtf is this? i cant proceed to the next game even i win. pls give us respond about this fucking connected to game coordinator stuff