Thread: Include the ones who got screwed over yesterday in the compensation

Exclamation Include the ones who got screwed over yesterday in the compensation

I joined today with the refunded ticket from yesterday, however I had to get a completely new team.

My mates from yesterday had other things to do and only got refunded the tickets, which is pretty unfair on their part since all 5 of us won the Grand Final yesterday.

Yeah i did not play today because of family outing, but played yesterday and won the grand-final match also.

team name: AYYLMAOOO
    Here is my ID : 101350783
    Tournament ID : 69991
    Grand finals match ID : 2538040369

Feelsbadman....

Basic Member
    Agreed. It's unfair to just compensate today's matches and forget about yesterday's. We all have spent the same time and effort to join the battlecup and it's even worse for yesterday's winners who only got refunded a ticket.

The Admin DanielJ have made some compensations as 2 battle cup ticket and 2 caches here ! I mean this is the best you can get now !

Quote Originally Posted by Hamahamieng View Post
    The Admin DanielJ have made some compensations as 2 battle cup ticket and 2 caches here ! I mean this is the best you can get now !
    He only mentioned the ones who joined today. The ones who joined on Saturday only got refunded one ticket and got nothing for their troubles.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ooczzy View Post
    He only mentioned the ones who joined today. The ones who joined on Saturday only got refunded one ticket and got nothing for their troubles.
    yeah, ppl who won yesterday fair and square are going to get nothing while ppl who won 1vs5 games today are going to get their 15 lvs + 2 caches + 2 tickets. weeeee

Yeah dude ! I know how you felt, I won yesterday but not today due to the fucking bug ! I think this is the best we can get at this moment ! Still I agree that we should have more such as trophy and 15lvl or something like that rather than just 2 freaking chests and 1 extra useless ticket !

I joined today with the refunded ticket from yesterday, however I had to get a completely new team.

My mates from yesterday had other things to do and only got refunded the tickets, which is pretty unfair on their part since all 5 of us won the Grand Final yesterday.
    +1

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamahamieng View Post
    Yeah dude ! I know how you felt, I won yesterday but not today due to the fucking bug ! I think this is the best we can get at this moment ! Still I agree that we should have more such as trophy and 15lvl or something like that rather than just 2 freaking chests and 1 extra useless ticket !
    to be fair though, 2 chests cost roughly the same as 15 lvls. though i personally would prefer to have the 15 lvls insted