Thread: INCLUDE THE ONES WHO ENTERED ON THE SATURDAY BATTLE CUP IN THE COMPENSATION!!!!!!!

Angry INCLUDE THE ONES WHO ENTERED ON THE SATURDAY BATTLE CUP IN THE COMPENSATION!!!!!!!

WHATS WORST IS WE WON THE GRAND FINALS!!! AND WHAT DO WE GET!??? JUST A REFUND OF OUR TICKET!!!!

INCLUDE US WHO ENTERED THE SATURDAY BATTLE CUP IN THE COMPENSATION GIVEN TO THE ONES WHO ENTERED TODAY!!!!!!

JOIN ME MY COMRADES WE RIOT!!!!!!!

True this is really disappointing we won the grand finals saturday it is even recorded in our recent match, then volvo decided to just put all champions to 2nd place and get a refund, that is not worth the time and energy we wasted because after we won the grand finals we were stucked in the battle cup intermission and we cant play matches so we wait patiently but it was such a disappointment really and now we got our ticket refunded but we couldn't participate in the sunday battle cup because we had our own things to attend to, atleast include us in the compensation, such emotional tireness my god

True. I sign up for this. Wasted 2 hours yesterday and the whole night raging.

Basic Member
    Agreed!

RIP SATURDAY NIGHT

I do agree on what you point out that the compensation for people who won the game on Saturday is just not there ! We were the one who really got problem !

Basic Member
    1 ticket backed for players who paid their time and many things else to play in saturday and can not attend in sunday by "someone"'s fault? gg valve, i'm going to ignore it, could u take it back, ur damm ticket, tks!

Basic Member
    Is this really a proof how cheap we are to Valve? The saturday winners were disregard, and they decided to give a 1 battlecup ticket for compensation. And 2 treasures for Sunday Battlecup? Wow, simply AMAZING! Are we mandatory to play Sunday even if there's an emergency? I know the system is not perfect, but come on Valve!

"The saturday winners were more disappointed than the Sunday Battlecup"

The champs this SUNDAY have forfeited matches (2 vs 5 game) that's why they won. And yet they still have 2 Treasure compensation than those who played Saturday 5v5 with 3 games? I.. I don't understand how their logic works anymore.

EDIT:

BTW Here are the benefits of SUNDAY BATTLECUP CHAMPS

- Forfeited Opponents
    - Imbalance Opponents (2v5, 1v5, 3v5 Matches)
    - 2 Collector's Cache
    - +15 Level Prize
    - Champion Status and Trophy
    - 2 Tickets

So, how lucky is your Sunday? LOL!
    Last edited by thegeetee; 07-31-2016 at 12:10 PM. Reason: annoyed