Thread: HOW THE BATTLE CUP EVENT RUINED MY WEEKEND?

Basic Member

HOW THE BATTLE CUP EVENT RUINED MY WEEKEND?

You guys wanna know how this freaking event ruined my weekends? I cancelled every plans to enjoy the event but what I got in return? On Saturday, my team made it to the grand final and server went down, we waited for 4 HOURS , PLEASE IT'S 4 HOURS but nothing happened. And Valve annouced that the problems have been fixed and the event was postponed to Sunday. Seriously? Once again, I spent my fucking precious Sunday night to play Battle Cup and THE SERVER GOT FUCKING DOWN again. Fortunately, it accidently worked properly again at 9:30PM but 2 members of my team went offline because they thought we cannot play anymore like Saturday event so my team must keep going with 3 and my opponent team got outplayed for the whole 40 mins . However, we still cannot make it to the Champion and we lost and they fucking laughed at us??? Holy crap thanks to this event, I cannot even sleep well to go to work tomorrow.
    http://imgur.com/a/n204W
    Kills score 43-18 and we lost !!
    http://imgur.com/a/ApuRH

Battle Cup team literally destroyed all my efforts, my time, my passions TWO FCKING DAY IN A ROW. Your compensations are useless af, two Collector Cache for what? I want my grand final match on Saturday, a fair game on Sunday, even if I lose, I'm still happy with it.

Congratulations BATTLE CUP TEAM for destroying your player's experiences.

SHAME ! SHAME ! SHAME !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rradiance; 07-31-2016 at 11:12 AM.

Basic Member
    Dont build and advertise a event dat u can not handle, i hope u will take my backed ticket for my tried in saturday night, it's a shame!
    Last edited by mrjust; 07-31-2016 at 11:47 AM.